Wimbledon 2011 Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take that you Scottish gimp!

Comment

Well, novak might become no1 but i'll be rooting for nadal in the finals. He deserves it

Comment

Novak isn't in the league of Nadal/Prime Federer..

Murray will probably win a major at US/OZ maybe soon.. he just needs Nadal to be off his game/injured. He can beat the rest

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          He can beat the top 3 guys and he is more well-rounded than the top 3. He obliterated Nadal last year's AO. He beats Federer everywhere except slams. He can overwhelm Djokovic easily.

The problem is, his brain tells him to chase the ball and just get it back instead of hitting winners and setting up points when the pressure is high.
          His serve is to hit and miss especially for Wimbledon

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            Have to feel for Murray. Everyone will call him a bottler now, when in reality he's competing against three of the greatest players of all time. He deserves at least one grand slam.
            Murray will defo win a slam, that I know. That easy forehand he missed in the 2nd set was the turning point.

Comment

Finally final time

Comment

I have a feeling Djokavic is going to do the business.

Comment

Really tough to call this one. This is definitely the 2 best players in the world facing off today.

Comment

I am in shock.. Djokovic is sodomizing Nadal right now

He just won 5 games straight

Just when Federer started to decline and leave Murray with only Rafa dominating now this bad boy starts dominating Murray can't get a break.

Comment

• Novak is Nadal 2.0

Comment

Working...
                      X