Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul [TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't expecting much from this show to be honest but they got my attention now, the intro was nice homage to breaking bad and I loved the Cicero IL story
    Last edited by Phenom; 02-09-2015, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      I wasn't expecting much from this show to be honest but they got my attention now, the intro was nice homage to breaking bad and I loved the Cicero IL story
      It totally had the whole breaking bad feel to it. The direction, the scenes, environment, and obviously characters. This show is going to be great.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        I think Mike is going to have a big role in the show. Remember, he works for Gus. Or before that, depending on when the show is set, he did a lot of other work too. I think he was a cop at one point.
        Oh ok well that will be cool as hell if Mike is in the show because he was a great character.

I thought Saul didn't know Mike until Breaking Bad though? Don't know.

Tuco might have a big role. That could be good.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Oh ok well that will be cool as hell if Mike is in the show because he was a great character.

I thought Saul didn't know Mike until Breaking Bad though? Don't know.

Tuco might have a big role. That could be good.
          He'd used Mike before was the impression I had when Mike was introduced. I think Saul was even under the false impression Mike was his and not Gus's.

And holy ****, I was so excited to see Tuco, cause that means Hector will have to be on the show eventually.
          Last edited by bojangles1987; 02-09-2015, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            DL it on torrent. there is no commercials.

havent seen it yet. will do after work.

this show could really take off if jesse and walt are put in.

its not like aaron paul is killing it in the box office. how awesome would it be if jesse came back and became part of the regular show?

crantson already said walt might still be alive.
            Walt's probably going to have a cameo, but they've already said he won't be back this season, if he ever is. Jesse's more unlikely they said because Aaron Paul has aged too much since season 1 of Breaking Bad, and it would be really hard to make him look as young as he needs to.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              He'd used Mike before was the impression I had when Mike was introduced. I think Saul was even under the false impression Mike was his and not Gus's.

And holy ****, I was so excited to see Tuco, cause that mean's Hector will have to be on the show eventually.
              Interesting.

I might have to watch that episode of Breakig Bad back and see.

That would be very cool if Mike was in it a lot.

Tuco's got a lot of potential to shine.

Comment

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...istory/361195/

Better Call Saul had the highest rated series premiere in cable history. That makes me incredibly happy with how hard Breaking Bad struggled for ratings until its final season.

Comment

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...istory/361195/

Better Call Saul had the highest rated series premiere in cable history. That makes me incredibly happy with how hard Breaking Bad struggled for ratings until its final season.
                  That's awesome. Hopefully they pick up season 2 right away. I absolutely hate it when networks don't give a show time to evolve.

Comment

Walt's probably going to have a cameo, but they've already said he won't be back this season, if he ever is. Jesse's more unlikely they said because Aaron Paul has aged too much since season 1 of Breaking Bad, and it would be really hard to make him look as young as he needs to.
                    a walt cameo would be the **** but, he wouldn't be interacting directly with saul i think because walt was completely oblivious about him when they met.

jesse would make sense in the future since he had already known about saul's criminal practices somehow. but yeah, aaron paul already looked off playing his younger self in season 5.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                      That's awesome. Hopefully they pick up season 2 right away. I absolutely hate it when networks don't give a show time to evolve.
                      read they already have. 13 episodes next year.

Comment

Working...
                      X