No announcement yet.

Danny Jacobs goes into hiding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
    For 2 more weeks, yes. And after that if canelo-GGG is agreed upon that they will make the fight, then he can do whatever he wants.
    Thats ****ing stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      I think Jacobs got off the hook in both the Mora and Quillien fight.

I think those fights would've been harder had they not been stopped.
      He would've seriously ****ed Quillin up if that fight continued.

Comment

For 2 more weeks, yes. And after that if canelo-GGG is agreed upon that they will make the fight, then he can do whatever he wants.
        Jacobs can fight in July and still be ready for Golovkin later in the year. What's the issue?

Comment

I wouldent mind a mora rematch......

i mean who else is he gonna fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Jacobs can fight in July and still be ready for Golovkin later in the year. What's the issue?
            I'd be surprised if Jacobs fights more than 1 time this year

Comment

Or he could fight Golovkin in August in a major main event. The guy calls himself a champion and he's fine not fighting GGG and being the undercard to Santa Cruz/Frampton in his own hometown. He should be jumping for chance to fight Golovkin, not booking himself for TBA.

Comment

No need to wait he is already guaranteed a fight with GGG..IF Canelo and GGG dont agree, Canelo is strippied..GGG gets the title and Jacobs still gets the fight..so whats the fuss???dude hasnt fought since December let him eat

Comment

Jacobs should target saunders

Comment

There literally is no issue at all

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                      That's why PBC is destined to fail. It's not breeding fighters, it's breeding divas and pu55ies.
                      I dont understand..Wilder is fighting Povetkin..Garcia will soon be fighting Khan..Porter is fighting Thurman...Quillin and Jacobs just fought...what are you complaining about?

Comment

Working...
                      X