No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto vs Anyone Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto vs Anyone Good

I've got Anyone good running away with either a mid-late stoppage or wide points decision

I also pick cotto to storm out of the ring like a sulking child and refuse to give an interview on it.

Who u got?
    Miguel Cotto
    68.75%
    Anyone Good
    31.25%

Cotto is a hell of a fighter and it took a fighter as good as Canelo to beat him. Maybe you forgot big welterweight Cotto was the lineal middleweight champ not so long ago. Maybe you forgot he gave Mayweather a good fight. There are lots of good fighters Cotto's weight of 150 to 154 that he would beat and very few who would have a chance of beating him.

Comment

What a stupid thread Earl

Comment

Miguel Cotto vs Anyone Good Savage

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Cotto is a hell of a fighter and it took a fighter as good as Canelo to beat him. Maybe you forgot big welterweight Cotto was the lineal middleweight champ not so long ago. Maybe you forgot he gave Mayweather a good fight. There are lots of good fighters Cotto's weight of 150 to 154 that he would beat and very few who would have a chance of beating him.
          Totally agree w/ you. To discredit Cotto then you have to discredit all the people he beat. He beat Mosley way before Mosley crushed Margo-cheato, beat Zab while he was still relevant (one fight after he fought Floyd and afterwards Zab did fought Clottey, Lucas, khan, Paris & Garcia) Beat Margarito & send him to retirement, beat Foreman, beat Sergio, but checkout who he fought beforehand Bailey, Chop Chop Corley, Abdullaev, Ricardo Torres, Malinacci, Quintana, Zab, Mosley, Margarito, Clottey, Pacquia, Foreman, Mayorga, Margarito II, Mayweather, Trout...ya'll must've forgot.

Comment

cotto is a bish ass fighter i been telling everyone since day one he aint got it in him to be great,,he is a medocre fighter who is masking himself to be a good one

margordito ruined this kid

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              cotto is a bish ass fighter i been telling everyone since day one he aint got it in him to be great,,he is a medocre fighter who is masking himself to be a good one

margordito ruined this kid
              You can't call a fighter w/ a resume like that a bish ass fighter, come on bro give the props...bish ass fighter because he lost to great fighters? And correction Margarito didn't ruined this kid...Margo-cheato did!

Comment

It depends

Is Anyone Good coming off serious injuries or weight drained?

if the answer is yes, Cotto wins

if the answer is no, AG wins

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
                I've got Anyone good running away with either a mid-late stoppage or wide points decision

I also pick cotto to storm out of the ring like a sulking child and refuse to give an interview on it.

Who u got?
                That's like saying ¨I think Wladimir will try to clinch in his next match¨

you know he's gonna do it, that's what he does. it's his modus operandi.
                Last edited by lopetego; 03-29-2016, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
                  You can't call a fighter w/ a resume like that a bish ass fighter, come on bro give the props...bish ass fighter because he lost to great fighters? And correction Margarito didn't ruined this kid...Margo-cheato did!
                  the only fighters he beat were hnandicapped ones!!!

foreman had one leg!!

martnitez has one working knee!!!and he was 40!!

margs rematch he only had one eyeball!!!

he robbed clottey and mosley and only beat judah by exseessive low blows!!!

purtro rico got some great champs but this is one i aint ever held to high standards,cotto aint elite

Comment

[QUOTE=lopetego;16569930]It depends

Is Anyone Good coming off serious injuries or weight drained?

if the answer is yes, Cotto wins

if the answer is no, AG wins

LOL! my bad...for a moment I thought you was describing Manny Pacquia, he does fit the descriptions....

Comment

Working...
                    X