Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Eubank Jr. vs Tony Jeter, fight card starting now. RBR Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saying that hes normally pretty impressive vs. Bums

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
      The Fight Whisperer

Lol, "take a swallow... this is the laaaast round....."
      Just listening to that I expect him to be cradling the dude, petting his head.

Comment

Gotta love the UK crowd.

Comment

Guessing these guys are chasing Lee Selby?

Lomachenko and Santa Cruz are on different levels compared to these two. Nicholas Walters would of blasted Wale out of there.

Comment

Guessing these guys are chasing Lee Selby?

Lomachenko and Santa Cruz are on different levels compared to these two. Nicholas Walters would of blasted Wale out of there.
            Domestic level Slick my man. Wont be chasing the top of division

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Domestic level Slick my man. Wont be chasing the top of division
              I appreciate the domestic titles in other countries. I don't think America would bring back those type of titles.

If I was a fighter I guess I would be satisfied being the best in your country, nice little award/memento.

I see records of old fighters in the USA fighting for "Pennsylvania Featherweight Title" or "California Welterweight Title" and it seems sort of cool.

Comment

I thought it was fun. Lee is cool in my book. I really don't care if fights are domestic scraps in a different country or world title unifications, so long as they're spirited.

Comment

I appreciate the domestic titles in other countries. I don't think America would bring back those type of titles.

If I was a fighter I guess I would be satisfied being the best in your country, nice little award/memento.

I see records of old fighters in the USA fighting for "Pennsylvania Featherweight Title" or "California Welterweight Title" and it seems sort of cool.
                  Yeah I like the domestic titles too. Gives the sport structure.

If a prospect over here gets the commonwealth, British, European titles then it stands them in pretty good stead to move into the world stage.

Dont like all these interim, silver interim bs belts which no-one knows what they mean. Fighters with big promoters pick those belts up for nothing and end up with magically good rankings because of it

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    Yeah I like the domestic titles too. Gives the sport structure.

If a prospect over here gets the commonwealth, British, European titles then it stands them in pretty good stead to move into the world stage.

Dont like all these interim, silver interim bs belts which no-one knows what they mean.
                    The WBA potentially has a Super, Regular, and Interim belt in every division. It's complete nonsense.

Comment

The WBA potentially has a Super, Regular, and Interim belt in every division. It's complete nonsense.
                      Exactly. They dont mean anything.

European belt means you are the champion of Europe. British belt you are champ of Britain. Easy.

What the hell does the interim belt signify really? Just buys you a ranking with a sanctioning Org, look at Anthony Joshua with his 'international WBC' belt. Gets a no.2 ranking with them and he has barely faced a live body or won the British/Euro belt.
                      Last edited by Tom Cruise; 10-24-2015, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X