No announcement yet.

Marquez looks ripped and roided.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    Wow I never seen him this muscular before. As a matter of fact Marquez never had a muscular physique in the first place.
    I agree with you though - the boobies in your sig could be influencing my opinion

Comment

Again am sure the commission are doing their jobs so no need to worry there, If you are worried TS tell Team Pac to ask for random testing for his fights.

Comment

if he's not roided I think its time I started drinking my own piss

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
          Because he's not going to get it and he sacrifices too many of his advantages opting for this route.
          He's not going to get a win on points either. We already saw that in their last fight.

Comment

Both fighters believe they will get robbed. Marquez got robbed in the 3rd fight and Pac just got robbed last June.

KO's will happen.

Comment

All these threads do is make it clear that the vast majority know absolutely nothing about anabolics. Honestly, it's hilarious at times.
              Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 11-22-2012, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Aanyone that faces Mannys knows that he wont be taking any proper drugs test so they dont have to either and are taking advantage of that

Comment

How many guys here actually lift weights regularly? The Heredia stuff makes the whole thing suspicious, but what Marquez has done to his physique isn't exactly supernatural. If you're willing to put the work in, most guys could but 5-6lbs lean mass on in a year. And most guys aren't elite athletes like Juan Manuel Marquez.

JMM has had two years to acclimatize to 147. That is enough time. He looked solid as fu*k at lightweight and I don't remember people was saying he was roided because he used to be a scrawny featherweight.

Again the Heredia connection makes it suspicious, but most of the suspicion around Heredia was stirred up by Conte.

Conte himself claims to be clean as a whistle because of he was nailed by the feds in the past and it's too high risk for him. Yet he says that Heredia, who was also nailed by the feds and presumably carries the same high risk, is doing drug runs between world famous athletes in Mexico and Jamaica.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    All these threads do is make it clear that the vast majority know absolutely nothing about anabolics. Honestly, it's hilarious at times.
                    One of them claims it and the rest of them repeat it verbatim.

All the forum fanboys do it, regardless of who they're a fanboy of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      How many guys here actually lift weights regularly? The Heredia stuff makes the whole thing suspicious, but what Marquez has done to his physique isn't exactly supernatural. If you're willing to put the work in, most guys could but 5-6lbs lean mass on in a year. And most guys aren't elite athletes like Juan Manuel Marquez.

JMM has had two years to acclimatize to 147. That is enough time. He looked solid as fu*k at lightweight and I don't remember people was saying he was roided because he used to be a scrawny featherweight.

Again the Heredia connection makes it suspicious, but most of the suspicion around Heredia was stirred up by Conte.

Conte himself claims to be clean as a whistle because of he was nailed by the feds in the past and it's too high risk for him. Yet he says that Heredia, who was also nailed by the feds and presumably carries the same high risk, is doing drug runs between world famous athletes in Mexico and Jamaica.
                      I have been involved in bodybuilding since I was 17, naturally. I've been around natural athletes and juiced athletes for years and the difference is night and day.

People who have not had hypertrophy as their main goal in training can easily put on 10lbs in their first year of serious lifting, even athletes. After that, you can still add from 3-8lbs per year (on average) from then out without using anabolics of any variety. Marquez has done just that, gained about 10lbs of muscle mass, that's it.

The way people were talking I was expecting to see Marquez looking massive with un-natural gains, he looks nothing like that. Proper training and nutrition can get anybody what Marquez has.

Comment

Working...
                      X