Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you feel bad for Gerald Mcclellan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you feel bad for Gerald Mcclellan?

This is not a ***** talk thread on him. It's a serious question. I was watching Benn-McClellan on youtube, and there were some mixed responses. Given what he did (dog fighting, animal abuse), how many of you feel bad, and how many of you think he deserved it or it's karma? Me, personally, I think it's horrible what he did, but at the same time, that kind of stuff is a culture in certain areas. It doesn't make it right though. It's still upsetting to see people end up the way he did.

people are god damn morons if they feel he "deserved" what he got cuz of dog fighting. people in maw****in china and various other places eat dogs for food. Some cultures fight dogs, depending on where you live. Just because you may love dogs doesn't mean everyone else should. In India cows are sacred yet us fat yanks eat cow like 8 times a week, they probably think we are disgusting creatures.

Comment

I feel sorry for the guy, he had everything and then in one night lost it all literally everything!!

Comment

Never like to see that befall anyone, someone can make up or at least try to make up for any evil they have done, even if they don't at least there is that possibility. There is nothing for someone in his current state.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          people are god damn morons if they feel he "deserved" what he got cuz of dog fighting. people in maw****in china and various other places eat dogs for food. Some cultures fight dogs, depending on where you live. Just because you may love dogs doesn't mean everyone else should. In India cows are sacred yet us fat yanks eat cow like 8 times a week, they probably think we are disgusting creatures.
          at the cows part that's one weird country!

Comment

I feel bad for Roman Simikov, a good man who died after a fight about a month ago.

Some dirty slimebag one-starred this thread in which I put his fights:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=527471

Comment

Gerald started feeling headaches since the Julian Jackson fight, probably started from there. I do feel bad for someone to be physically immobile and mentally incabaple of doing regular day things by himself. Even my worst enemy I wouldnt wish that upon them, so yes I feel bad for him.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                This is not a ***** talk thread on him. It's a serious question. I was watching Benn-McClellan on youtube, and there were some mixed responses. Given what he did (dog fighting, animal abuse), how many of you feel bad, and how many of you think he deserved it or it's karma? Me, personally, I think it's horrible what he did, but at the same time, that kind of stuff is a culture in certain areas. It doesn't make it right though. It's still upsetting to see people end up the way he did.
                It is what it is. If you are a boxer you pretty much know the risk.

But he is a good example because why I laugh about ppl who cry that real boxers aren't warriors - scarred or stuff like that. These ppl want to see that they let their life in the ring and after they did what then??? Nobody cares about them anymore. Nobody pays their bills from medical care etc. For what should they let their life in the ring. If a fighter chooses too ok but if a fighter quits in a fight because he takes a beating and he knows he has no chance I also have no problem if he quits. This doesn't decide if you are warrior. I mean you would never call Morales a quitter and he quit against Pacquiao III. Sometimes you need to know what is best for yourselves.

With McClellan as I heard he already had a brain injury or something like that from sparring but nobody noticed it and well, what happened is sad. But in a sport like boxing where the goal is to hit someone you can't expect that your health will be 100% after you're done

Comment

You guys have no idea what actual dog fighting is like. Gerald probably loved his pits as much as his own kids.

Besides he would not be the only boxer to be involved in dog fights/**** fights *cough* RJJ *cough*

Comment

I personally feel bad. It's sad to see where he's at. Here's a video and a picture of him and Benn reunited.

Comment

Working...
                    X