No announcement yet.

Carl Froch vs. Glen Johnson: Official Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Froch vs. Glen Johnson: Official Poll

So this fight will be in April or May, likely either in Montreal or Nottingham.

Who will win? By KO/TKO/RTD or by decision?
    Froch by KO/TKO/RTD
    12.79%
    Froch by decision
    60.73%
    Johnson by KO/TKO/RTD
    7.31%
    Johnson by decision
    14.16%
    Evenly matched, difficult to predict
    5.02%

The poll is expired.

Froch via decision

Comment

Johnson will get in on the inside and beat Froch to the punch. Froch will get wobbled several times in this fight.........Johnson will lose to a horrible, horrible set of judging scores in another highway robbery.

**You heard it here frst***

Comment

Froch by UD aka leave no doubt..But I expect a great fight..

Comment

Evenly matched. If it takes place in Nottingham, Carlito takes a decision. Montreal seems to employ a different scoring system, so I’m unsure who they’d favour.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Johnson will get in on the inside and beat Froch to the punch. Froch will get wobbled several times in this fight.........Johnson will lose to a horrible, horrible set of judging scores in another highway robbery.

**You heard it here frst***
            If they fight in Canada I really don't want to hear any crying about a robbery..I don't think there will be..I expect something like Johnson vs Dawson but just more of a war..

Comment

Will be a close competative fight can go either way but I think Frochs youth and determinations will edge him the victory.

Comment

This has fight of the year written all over it! This wont be as easy as the abraham fight for froch but i think he pulls this out very close!
                You can never count out johnson

Comment

This ain't close.

Johnson gets taken down or by Wide UD.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                    If they fight in Canada I really don't want to hear any crying about a robbery..I don't think there will be..I expect something like Johnson vs Dawson but just more of a war..
                    If it happens in Nottingham, I can count on a ripoff. Actually, I'm leaning towards a ripoff regardless of where the fight takes place. Froch is the one with star potential, Johnson has been treated as a gatekeeper for years and ripped off more times than some fighters have legitimately won fights.

Johnson will always lose a decision fight to a guy who has a big name. The only way Johnson can even win a fight nowadays is via KO. Tell me the last time Johnson won a fight that wasn't by KO.......now think of how many tough, close fights that Johnson has been in and lost by a split decision.

I think it is just the way the game is. Froch isn't as active as I feel he needs to be to keep Johnson off of him. Either way, I expect a hell of a war.

Comment

Working...
                    X