No announcement yet.

how do i get at this 23 year old?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i get at this 23 year old?

She's 23 and i feel she's out of my league. I actually really like her so I'm not in it just to hit it and quit it. What do you think?

pull your dick out infront of her

60% of the time it works everytime

Comment

Take her out somewhere casual yet semi romantic, don't seem completely interested but also give her plenty of attention to the point she's getting mixed signals.

Oh and never say somebody is "out of my league" not even to yourself, women love confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
        She's 23 and i feel she's out of my league. I actually really like her so I'm not in it just to hit it and quit it. What do you think?
        Aww, little ******! You're the sensitive kind. Just be confident around her my ******. Be careful though, try you're best not to fall into the friend zone because once you fall into that category your chances are pretty slim and it's not even worth trying then.

Comment

I also don't get the emphasis on her being 23 years old.

*never mind, I just noticed that you're 19*

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
            Tell her. Easier said than done, but just do it. My girlfriend told me that she liked me from the first time we ever spoke and would definitely had said yes to a date if only I had the balls to ask her. Instead I almost wasted a year before asking her out on a date, time which could have been spent together. When you catch her alone, ask her if she would like to go for a drink sometime and exchange numbers. If she says yes, be yourself, don't act too cocky and don't be too clingy. Treat the date as the casual meeting it is. If she wants to meet you again and again, kick up the sensitivity and start telling her nice things and how much you like her, but never abandon your masculinity. Girls love sensitive 'men'. That means, treat her how she wants to be treated and fulfil her desires, but never act too soppy or become a softie she can play around with. Act confident, assured, keep eye contact, and always pay on the first few dates. Try to mix in a few laughs as well, but don't push the comedy too much too soon.

Comment

If shes out of your league and you know it ,leave her alone nothing worse then getting the hand or a shiiiiit.

Comment

Unless she's a slag, you probably have no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyBlayze View Post
                  pull your dick out infront of her

60% of the time it works everytime
                  Wrong answer. That is the most undignified, chauvinistic and pedestrian response one could offer. TS, if you want to have her laughing at or even scared of you...or even calling the police, do what Johnny recommends.

Otherwise, be cool and simply talk to her and be friendly. Girls recognize instantly when a guy is 'showing off', and most turn up their noses at those sop****ric endeavors. If she is as worthy as you suggest, she will not be much impressed by anything except a genuinely moral and honest person.

Comment

Working...
                  X