Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australian Prospects Discussion!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone seen Australian featherweight champ Joel Brunker in action? Joel went to my highschool and I used to play basketball against his brother at lunchtimes... 15 years ago now. He defended his title for the final time last week. Challenging for the WBC youth title later this year. Hope he goes well.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
      Has anyone seen Australian featherweight champ Joel Brunker in action? Joel went to my highschool and I used to play basketball against his brother at lunchtimes... 15 years ago now. He defended his title for the final time last week. Challenging for the WBC youth title later this year. Hope he goes well.
      Hope he does well, the WBC youth titles are a good idea I think.

Comment

hahaha thought you looked familiar... believe it or not.. we went to the same school aswell. Small small world.

Comment

Well there you go... might I ask.... who are ya?

Comment

Well there you go... might I ask.... who are ya?
            i sent you a pm mate.

Comment

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
              i sent you a pm mate.
              Welcome back sir.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
                Welcome back sir.
                hey champ...

i was hoping most of the dickheads had left by now... how is it looking?

Comment

King Davidson fighting tonight in Japan against Charlie Ota. Good Luck to him.

Comment

Well, I got a mate who is still an amateur at LHW but will turn pro depending on whether he makes it into the Commonwealth Games. He is one fight away from selection against Brendan Scully whom he dominated a couple of months ago. If not, then he turns pro earlier.

He has awesome speed and power, which has resulted in him not being able to get fights. I know he'll be successful at the pros. His only problem is he's a little too street for his own good, which is why I try to avoid going anywhere with him lol.

So Keep a look out.

Comment

He will now represent Australia at the commonwealth games. If anyone is interested, I can post some of his fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X