Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How confident are you in beating anyone on this board in a fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

Merry Christmas, native.

Now that that's out of the way, don't get it twisted : I'd totally murder you without hesitation before I moved on to having an orgy with every female member of your family atop your mutilated corpse. No offense, that's just how hardcore I am.
    Merry Christmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackfoot View Post
      I fancy my chances against most folks period, but I don't know anyone on here personally so it'd be foolish to say i could whoop anyone..

I remember seeing your first amateur MMA bout, ur a demon man. How big are you? You made that brotha your girlfriend haha

what i bolded is a good point
      Holdin out on us with that vid Bricks? Post that **** up

Comment

• I'd have no troubles with Dj Emz

Comment

• I'm more of a pacifist and I'll usually walk away from a situation but if it comes to having to defend myself or suffer pain, I'm gonna defend myself. I could wreck shop on a guy my size or smaller.....I could take most dudes 20 pounds heavier than me but above that...no guarantees at all.

170 (5'-9")

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            But why so serious?

Lets put down our tomahawks and smoke a peace pipe together, eh
            Calumet.....

Comment

• this thread has me cryin right now

Comment

• i'm pretty confident i can beat a majority of the guys here.

i don't remember ever losing a fight one on one since like 2nd grade.

at worst a push or if i got my ass beat it was against 3-4 or more guys.

though i am quite a bit out of shape now , i have plenty of experience and i know i will always take the 1st shot.

experience and getting on the other guy first will usually win you the fight 90% of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

this thread has me cryin right now
                  i will destroy you , cajun.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
                    Some of the southern states are a bit more loose on the self defense thing. I think once on your property you may fire away.

Doesn't work like that in jersey tho.

Although I may be wrong, laws might of changed. I think there was a rule where u cannot shoot someone in the back, like if they were running away. If you did, you would be charged with murder.
                    A guy in downtown Richmond shot a dude who was attempting to break into his car. The dude and his girl were inside a restaurant and saw the would-be burglar breaking in through the window, so the guy runs outside, tells the criminal to scram, the criminal ignores him, so the dude pulls out a pistol from his coat and blasts the thief in the head......party over, case closed.

Dude goes to court and receives 30 days community service and a year probation...he got off somehow because of some technicality relating to stopping a crime in progress....black on black crime as well (before some racial stuff gets interjected).

In Texas, you come inside my house unwanted, I can blast you with a gun no questions asked......the south....got to love it.

Comment

Working...
                    X