No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: My Personality Was Part of a Business Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WholeSoul75 View Post
    not really speaking on court breaks but athletes who personality presents racism. I thought that was huge. It's really good for him to move on but man, just curious on how he gets a pass on that. (a paula deenish) racist rant by a u.s. athlete and he represents the american dream? and personality was part of the plan? kinda confusing..
    perhaps everyone didn't feel it was racist just because some manny fans on NSB said it was and some media called it that when reporting on it.

You are acting as if every single move he made was business related. i don't think thats a reasonable assumption. Floyd is always prone to do some stupid ****.

Comment

• Once again Mayweather is lying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        That's fine and I respect that. What I dont understand is, if he purposely played the bad guy and wanted to be hated, then why cry, bich, and moan about not receiving the praise he feels he deserves? Doesnt the hate and criticism come with playing the heel? And if you Floydies knew he was just playing the character as part of his business plan, why did you guys become enraged and feel the need to defend him as if you share a pillow with him at night?

In reality I feel that Floyd always wanted to be embraced as the champ that he is. He wanted the love and backing that fighters like Pac and Hatton did. He knew it wouldnt happen and that's why he had to act the way he did. I dont fault him for it. I actually commend him for being a great business man. I just dont understand how he purposely acted like an azz then whined when he was actually hated when that's exactly what he set out to achieve.
        Cause all publicity is good publicity. It doesn't matter of the medias praising you or your *****ing to them as long as somebody listening reading or watching your good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arakawa Dunn View Post
          perhaps everyone didn't feel it was racist just because some manny fans on NSB said it was and some media called it that when reporting on it.

You are acting as if every single move he made was business related. i don't think thats a reasonable assumption. Floyd is always prone to do some stupid ****.
          It's cold world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
            Edgarg Floyd sure does turn you into a bitter old man.

All that stuff about children out of wedlock is antiquated and obsolete.. Much like yourself. Children can be happy in multiple situations, children are more durable than you give them credit for.
            Don't talk nonsense. The courts and morgues are filled with those kids and adults you laud growing up without fathers...not to mention the prisons. 50% of the population of the United States is on welfare or food stamps or both. The government elected by those freeloaders doesn't know how to govern. The country is in a MESS, full of illiterates who are probably the 4th generation to have grown up on welfare -almost ALL with NO fathers..

There isn't a single thing I brought up in my post which is not correct.

And my comment applies to Phoney Phloyd only because the article itself is about his specious excuses for his disgraceful behaviour. It applies to anyone with similar behaviour. A person who excels at anything that appeals to kids should be a role model for good not evil. That's the way it always was in my "antique" days...Anyone -and it seems like it applies to a load of quarter-wits in this site- who thinks that thuggery and spawning kids is the life to lead.....well.... A reason why there's been such an increase in prison building.

Statistics and much other proof show that a family where there is a father at home is far more likely to be normal and successful-as well as keeping out of the clutches of the Law. .

You are what you are, I am what I am, and because I am, my great-grandchildren will be secure......unless they become what you are.

By the way, who are you really, I mean by which user name have you mostly posted. I ask just because this little habit of sliding from cover to better cover seems strange to me. Is SYF short for the full name??

If it is, it's spelt SYPH........ !!
            Last edited by edgarg; 09-06-2013, 06:38 PM. Reason: two typos

Comment

• bull

it's his personality, been like that through out his entire life, comin up in his career, AM and pro, the class clown/joker act, this is just an excuse for his personality, which is kind of sad, he should just accept himself

here's floyd "acting"

Comment

Working...
              X