Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We should all be thankful torwards the ref!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should all be thankful torwards the ref!!

I'm glad he didn't stop it in the first round in favor of Angulo!

Good to see competent officiating for once.

Comment

I was thinking that the ref would stop it at any moment.

Good to see he didn't jump in prematurely.

Comment

I'm happy the ref didn't stop the fight. Kirkland was still active while he was hurt by Angulo. Dodging punches and throwing back.

Comment

Certainly makes you wonder what would have been of Kirkland had he been allowed to continue against Ishida.

Comment

For round 1 and for not stopping it during the fight and giving Angulo a chance even when he was taking a beating

Comment

Great win for Kirkland, anywhere else on the planet and he'd been tko'd in round 1. They used to allow fights to go on like this on tv before, not anymore, now you have to go see fights live and off tv to see this type of drama.

Comment

Anyone realize that the ref who stopped the Ishida fight was JOE CORTEZ?! Kirkland wanted to continue but Cortez stopped it. Imagine if it had been a different ref who had allowed that fight to continue. I think Kirkland might have pulled it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                  Anyone realize that the ref who stopped the Ishida fight was JOE CORTEZ?! Kirkland wanted to continue but Cortez stopped it. Imagine if it had been a different ref who had allowed that fight to continue. I think Kirkland might have pulled it off.
                  Don't know about that, it seems Ishida might just have Kirklands number. Ishida was landing at will on Kirkland. Would like to see a rematch if both camps agree on it.

Comment

Angul OD'ed with Steriod use from hernandez- looks very suspecious when he punched for 2mins straight

Comment

Working...
                    X