No announcement yet.

Why should Chael Sonnen get a rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    So that a healthy Anderson Silva can beat him in one round properly.
    I'm not sure about that. Travis Lutter, Hendo, and Dajiu Takase all fought an healthy Anderson Silva. Travis almost beat him; Hendo gave him trouble and the japanese guy dominated him and submitted him.

Chael Sonnen definitely deserves a rematch. Like he predicted it was a one sided beatdown and he was swinging the hammer. He got caught in the last round of a fight he was easily winning.
    I wanna see a rematch before Vitor gets a title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by venom1 View Post
      Pretty much everyone i know thinks Edgar won, i don't mind an arguement but when ******* like you try the personal insults it shows you are pretty frustrated that a debate isn't ending how you want it.
      You're the one that started with the insults "genius", because you have some kind of ******ed logic that makes you believe fights with clear and decisive finishes should be immediately rematched, because a couple of close decisions where granted immediate rematches. Get the sand out of your vagina and stop making stupid posts...

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        I will NOT be buyin that card just to see a wrestler lay on top of another man not makin it exciting
        Yeah Sonnen punching Anderson in the face over 250 times and dropping him standing isn't exciting

Sonnen should be next for Anderson.

However I think Vitor should be next for Sonnen. Winner fights Anderson after his "phantom injury" heals up

So technically, and Anderson/Sonnen rematch is imminent.

People are hopping on Vitor's bandwagon too quick. The guy has had 1 fight in the UFC and it wasn't even at MW.

Vitor also has a history of breaking mentally when a fight doesn't got his way, and given his history with TQ fighters (Randy), this one won't be any different.
        Last edited by Jack3d; 08-16-2010, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Junito-Rulez View Post
          I'm not sure about that. Travis Lutter, Hendo, and Dajiu Takase all fought an healthy Anderson Silva. Travis almost beat him; Hendo gave him trouble and the japanese guy dominated him and submitted him.

Chael Sonnen definitely deserves a rematch. Like he predicted it was a one sided beatdown and he was swinging the hammer. He got caught in the last round of a fight he was easily winning.
          I wanna see a rematch before Vitor gets a title shot.
          Don't be silly. Lutter didnt come close to beating him and Hendo took him down but then just got his ass whooped and quit. The Takase fight doesnt mean much because it was 7 and a half years ago and Anderson has improved so much in that time. He's so much better now.

I don't think Sonnen deserves a rematch. He was winning the fight but he lost in the end. He had his chance and didnt take it. It wasnt like a controversial decision or anything, Chael lost and should have to prove himself again before getting another title shot.

But at the same time I don't think it's right to give Vitor a title shot when he hasnt even won a UFC fight at Middleweight yet. I think Dana should set up an interim fight between Sonnen and Belfort and the winner can fight Anderson when he recovers from his rib injury.

Comment

Working...
          X