• Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
      Get off the d*ck son
      For real
      I can't go into any topic without seeing you b*tch about Floyd
      Leave it alone

Living in southern California I can tell you Mexicans hate black people in general. No boxer is a coward. Mexicans Depp down want to see one of their brown brothers knock out the ****y black man who beats all their favorite fighters. That's the demographic that buys all these PPVs
      You think this is true across the States or just in SoCal? because from the outside racial tension seems to be worse there for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
        Get off the d*ck son
        For real
        I can't go into any topic without seeing you b*tch about Floyd
        Leave it alone

Living in southern California I can tell you Mexicans hate black people in general. No boxer is a coward. Mexicans Depp down want to see one of their brown brothers knock out the ****y black man who beats all their favorite fighters. That's the demographic that buys all these PPVs
        That's like saying all soldiers are not cowards. So just because of their title, they are not cowards? What if one of those soldiers flees from a battle scene and leaves his partner out to bleed? Should he be given the same respect as true heroes just because of his job title?

No cop is a coward?

Men are defined by their actions as individuals, not by the actions of their group.

Mayweather is a coward (and hits women), deal with it and shut the **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          You think this is true across the States or just in SoCal? because from the outside racial tension seems to be worse there for some reason.
          I couldn't really say
          I've mostly been in CA but there are racial tensions everywhere in the world

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post

What's so funny? I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
              Don't mind him he is shall we say.........mentally handicapped aka ******ed.

Comment

Do you not see the gloves on the left?

Oh never mind.

Floyd sucks and he doesn't want to fight. He wants to cheat Chino.

There you go.

Comment

The funny thing is he doesn't know anything about boxing and has no knowledge of the fact that Grant gloves are made puffier in order to protect hands. Whereas the MX / Cleto Reyes are made for power / less padding / distributed differently.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                    The fight is promoted around cinco de mayo so yes it means Mexico(although any Mexican knows how irrelevant this date is in almost all of Mexico) hopefully he wears the Sombrero the right way this time.

That still bothers me.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                      That's like saying all soldiers are not cowards. So just because of their title, they are not cowards? What if one of those soldiers flees from a battle scene and leaves his partner out to bleed? Should he be given the same respect as true heroes just because of his job title?

No cop is a coward?

Men are defined by their actions as individuals, not by the actions of their group.

Mayweather is a coward (and hits women), deal with it and shut the **** up.
                      I don't think any cops or soldiers are cowards. They all put their lives on the line just like boxers do. I don't know why you're so sore about some gloves. You just sound so bitter. I also see don't how a soldier deserting battle and letting someone die compares to a fighter wanting to dictate the type of gloves worn

Comment

Working...
                      X