Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Young Man Wanted: to Train and Compete in Michigan Amateur Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Man Wanted: to Train and Compete in Michigan Amateur Boxing?

If we are close to one another and can work a gym out than I offer my services as Trainer. You Train, you fight and you'll grow. Trust me when I tell you that, you will grow.

If you are in Michigan than leave a response.

I have some time to work with the art and want to pass on what was taught to me.

I came up in Detroits amateurs and learned from some great trainers. I'll have you mowin' 'em down in Motown in no time. All I need from you is dedication and commitment.

If you are local and serious then leave a response, I'll be in touch soon.............. Rockin'

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    If we are close to one another and can work a gym out than I offer my services as Trainer. You Train, you fight and you'll grow. Trust me when I tell you that, you will grow.

I have some time to work with the art and want to pass on what was taught to me.

I came up in Detroits amateurs and learned from some great trainers. I'll have you mowin' 'em down in Motown in no time. All I need from you is dedication and commitment.

If you are local and serious then leave a response, I'll be in touch soon.............. Rockin'
    come to vancouver
    canada bc

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
      come to vancouver
      canada bc
      I could relocate but out of the country would be impossible.

Always loved my northern neighbors though, good people in the Canadian boxing. We used to fight in Ontario quite often. St. Catherines, London, etc and always at the Freedom Festival on your side of the bridge. Good times and good memories of good people over there............... Rockin'

Comment

This is really cool of you Rockin I hope you find someone to train and pass your knowledge on to, the best of luck to you.

Comment

I'm in Chicago....If you're 100 percent serious then hit me up.

Comment

Originally posted by lacolonia24 View Post
            I'm in Chicago....If you're 100 percent serious then hit me up.
            I'm serious, you better be 125%. Pm me and we'll talk............. Rockin'

Comment

I'm in the Detroit area

Comment

Hope you find someone bro, respect to you for wanting to pass on what you know

Comment

I'm serious, you better be 125%. Pm me and we'll talk............. Rockin'
                  I wish I was young and in Detroit lol

Comment

Dude come to Cali I might be old but we can conquer the world if we team up heheh

Comment

Working...
                    X