Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach: Ruslan to spar Pacquiao again for Rios, and is Possible Mayweather opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd will Danny Garcia or winner of the IBF fight, just do Manny vs Rios & Alvarado vs Provodnikov on the same night

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      i was talking to someone about this yesterday, ruslan has terrible stamina. bradley is slower and more feather fisted than floyd. Yea he has a punchers chance but this would be really easy for floyd
      So odds-on to be Floyd's next opponent then!

Comment

nobody with a brain would buy that fight. Unless Floyd gets stupid it is probably the easiest fight to call all year lol

Comment

I honestly think Floyd could beat Provodnikov with a broken hand.

Comment

People are naive if they think Floyd is fighting anyone outside GB for his next fight.

Comment

No effin way Provodnikov gets the fight in September. That is just a disgusting notion.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                LOL @ Mayweather vs. Provodnikov

**waits for the "Mayweather is ducking Ruslan posts**
                Na. People would consider this a cherry pick and I wouldn't disagree.

Comment

The funny thing is that if Provodnikov had got the win over Bradley, he'd have a strong(er) case on paper. He'd just have beaten the guy who had beaten Pacquiao.

Comment

Chances are very high that Roach made this crap up and he hasn't heard a thing. Just a fine case of name dropping to get his fighter attention.

Anything from Roach is just as reliable as him saying that Floyd legs are gone after the Mosley fight. And people actually believed it. Lol

Prov will likely fight Alvarado

Comment

lol Freddie, Mr. 'OST? No problem!', funny guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X