Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is It About Trout Thats Scares Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because he has a

Comment

I dont know but they should make the fight..Trout beat his brother...and called him out after the Cotto fight. And he holds a belt at 154lbs. Canelo right now looks like a succer in my eyes..

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
        Trout's southpaw style will give Canelo problems
        Cmon, last time he fought a leftie it was a walk in the park for him. Canelo isn´t afraid of Trout lol, not in the same level, maybe for a tune up.

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
          I dont know but they should make the fight..Trout beat his brother...and called him out after the Cotto fight. And he holds a belt at 154lbs. Canelo right now looks like a succer in my eyes..
          I think Trout as Canelo card marked

Comment

Trout went life and death with an aging, past prime Cotto. With all his advantages -- youth, size and reach he started off running for his life. Never seen anyone so scared of Cotto's left hook. Even Floyd stood in front of Cotto. Cotto just got tired of chasing Trout who was clearly hell bent on just surviving the fight. That's when things shifted. What a pathetic performance. Canelo, who is in the audience, must be saying, "Is this all these guys can show?"

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
              Trout went life and death with an aging, past prime Cotto. With all his advantages -- youth, size and reach he started off running for his life. Never seen anyone so scared of Cotto's left hook. Even Floyd stood in front of Cotto. Cotto just got tired of chasing Trout who was clearly hell bent on just surviving the fight. That's when things shifted. What a pathetic performance. Canelo, who is in the audience, must be saying, "Is this all these guys can show?"
              Wait. Hold up. But um didn't Cotto do rather well against Floyd earlier this year??

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                I think Canelo was saying damn..Trout is better than I thought..Cotto even at this stage in his carreer is better at cutting the ring off and has way better movement than Canelo..Canelo has power and punches well in combination but again..againts tomatoe cans. Trout fought a great fight..did he run sure he did..but when he saw his opening he was taking it to Cotto as well. It was good fight..I thought Cotto won about 5 rounds.. I dont think GBP would let Canelo fight Trout anytime soon.

Comment

the problem is that GBP doesn't believe that Canelo is a top tier fighter. They know he has earning power, but they don't have enough faith that he can beat Trout, Molina, K9, Lara, etc to risk that earning power. They are willing have Canelo fight Floyd, Mayweather, etc for big money. The criminal element here is the WBC. These scumbags let Canelo fight chump after chump, while deserving 154lb contenders are being denied opportunities they've earned in the ring

Comment

He isn't a girlyman.

Comment

TRUE BOXER!

He won't be able to dictate the pace of the fight, he won't be able to throw combos on without getting countered, Trout has probably the best jab at 154 and he is also very slick and slippery even at close range

If I was Oscar De La Hoya and GBP I would keep him away from Trout as well...from a business standpoint, it is WISE! That is not to say Trout is unbeatable or anything like that...but I do think he is better then Alvarez (right now)
                      Last edited by sicko; 12-22-2012, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X