No announcement yet.

My idea, to make some fun in the hw division Wlad the Legend killer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Two ATG HWs....Lewis got knocked out by shitty ass McCall & Tyson by Douglas.
    Who ya'll got??

Comment

Sorry that my mind at the moment isn't a boxing encyclopedia considering I work and have a gf too.

But he didn't sooooooo big L...O...L.

How bout the other guys sir?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        You didn't reply to my question and instead opted to troll me. I'm pretty sure you don't know all of it either. Pretty sure you look that **** up real quick to remember sometimes. You just can't have that type of memory unless you're special and if you were you wouldn't be here.

Comment

You didn't reply to my question and instead opted to troll me. I'm pretty sure you don't know all of it either. Pretty sure you look that **** up real quick to remember sometimes. You just can't have that type of memory unless you're special and if you were you wouldn't be here.
          This little chihuahua has to jock the Klit sisters because they can't produce heavyweights.......lol....

150 million of them and the best they can do is Chris Arreaola....

I see why you're so bitter...

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Tillis View Post
            This little chihuahua has to jock the Klit sisters because they can't produce heavyweights.......lol....

150 million of them and the best they can do is Chris Arreaola....

I see why you're so bitter...
            You finally have a funny one LarryX.

Comment

Actually I answered all you questions but the Jack Johnson one which you were not specific about. THAT one I may have needed to look up depending on who you chose, the rest were easy for anyone who has spent enough time studying boxings history or watching it as long as myself. I'm not special, it just wasn't rocket science.

Comment

Two ATG HWs....Lewis got knocked out by shitty ass McCall & Tyson by Douglas.
                So you had to bring up black Lewis, lmao.

#Lewis beat the men who beat him.

Comment

Sorry that my mind at the moment isn't a boxing encyclopedia considering I work and have a gf too.

But he didn't sooooooo big L...O...L.

How bout the other guys sir?
                  You're just a clueless kid, lmao?. My God, you're a kid, lmao! He's a kid guys. Be easy on him, please!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    Actually I answered all you questions but the Jack Johnson one which you were not specific about. THAT one I may have needed to look up depending on who you chose, the rest were easy for anyone who has spent enough time studying boxings history or watching it as long as myself. I'm not special, it just wasn't rocket science.
                    Yea but it doesn't make sense considering you're saying cause they lost some fights later and stuff but so did Byrd after beating Vitali to Wlad. Tyson could of rematched him after prison. Douglas was still around with his new haircut thinking he looked cool.

As well they were in a position to get a rematch since they fought way beyond after those losses(most).

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      So you had to bring up black Lewis, lmao.

#Lewis beat the men who beat him.
                      While true with Lewis it's not true with Tyson.

Comment

Working...
                      X