Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bronxrican23 View Post
    Hip Hop= EAST COAST.

'Nuff Said.
    Nobody's denying hip hop started in the east. Gangsta rap was a west coast thang. still is.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
      Nobody's denying hip hop started in the east. Gangsta rap was a west coast thang. still is.
      What about the dirty south lol

Comment

East Coast, West Coast, we can all agree that the music coming out in the 90's is completely superior to 90% of the crap coming out today.

Comment

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
          What about the dirty south lol
          They had some great artist and classic albums too which sometimes seems to get overlooked by all the crap music that has come out of there. Scarface, Geto Boys, Outkast, T.I., UGK, Z-Ro, Luda, ect.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            East Coast, West Coast, we can all agree that the music coming out in the 90's is completely superior to 90% of the crap coming out today.
            Very true. Very true.

Comment

WARTIZ and WAR LUCAS.Should be a great night off boxing.Also thats pretty **** having too watch delayed coverage off a fight if a fight time meant for me too watch a fight live at 8 am id rather that and knowing its live then watch it at primetime hours knowing the fight is over

Comment

I just love showtime boxing!! I cannot wait for saturday. I wish them all the best. Mattysse & Soto giving dapp while taking pictures. That shows respect. Wish all fighters the best.

I'm rooting for Mattysse & Lopez. Not because I hate Ortiz, I simply want ginger to fight a 154lber.

Comment

Working...
                X