Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home from the front lines.....Q&A with the Chief about Afghanistan!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo chiefz, cool ma it's great o see you doin well. **** that **** sucker cuah becuase hes a ***** ass mother ****er. i am the greatest nayanyanaynayanayanayaaayaan yea you know becuase i dont know anything about commas and periods or any english grammer whatsoever. fuk that tho im from east anaheim, im a real g you know what i mean!!!! yea **** everyone im the best, spaces between my paragraphs arent needed because im the greatest so **** all these **** suckers who like to take it in the azz but you are cool chiefz because i like you bruh. nayanayanayanayanayanayanayanaynayanayanayanayana yea cuah iz a ***** fuk him but hes cool sometimes but not cool other times but im always cool cuz im the greatest ever, so everyone can **** off but not really but sometimes they can but i dont care about grammar but i do like superman because superman is cool but sometimes hes a ***** ass ****** and sometimes he can leap over buildings in a single bound but sometimes he likes to **** his step dad until he found that green crystal and got his powers but then he talked to cuah and they are both *****es but sometimes not all the time because im the greatest and im the best and im the greatest nayayayayayayayayayaya

Comment

Yo Chief, my Brother! Hope you are enjoying your vaca and that it won't be long until you're back home for good...

Do you think with the upcoming Presidential elections, and with all the promises that Obama made in being elected the first time around - the war really is over... or is it just another long line of fancy talking and empty promises in order to get votes to get Obama re-elected? In other words, "The war is over".... is it real or bull**** in your opinion? Are we anywhere close to the war really being over or is it b.s. being used to gain votes??

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
        you one humble azz motha****er, lol, cool, id be angry if i was in the army but to the people on the front lines or in other countries like you, they should get more than what they get when you come bakk home fromm duty cause you get bakk little for the big sacrifice you do for going out on a very dangerous tour, lol, you shouldnt have to work in my opinion for the next 2 years at least, thats very little to ask for a big thing you do for our country, lol, peacenow
        Thanks Greatest bruh. I wouldnt know what to do with myself if I didnt have a job to go to for 2 years bruh. I'd drive mah Ol' Lady crazy.

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        Did you get any confirmed kills?

Sorry if it's too direct.
        No confirmed kills GC mah homie(dont worry bruh. It wasnt too direct). I was there to save and not kill. But sadly I was prepared to if need be. Lets just say I've seen my fair share leave this earth. God bless they souls.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          yo chiefz, cool ma it's great o see you doin well. **** that **** sucker cuah becuase hes a ***** ass mother ****er. i am the greatest nayanyanaynayanayanayaaayaan yea you know becuase i dont know anything about commas and periods or any english grammer whatsoever. fuk that tho im from east anaheim, im a real g you know what i mean!!!! yea **** everyone im the best, spaces between my paragraphs arent needed because im the greatest so **** all these **** suckers who like to take it in the azz but you are cool chiefz because i like you bruh. nayanayanayanayanayanayanayanaynayanayanayanayana yea cuah iz a ***** fuk him but hes cool sometimes but not cool other times but im always cool cuz im the greatest ever, so everyone can **** off but not really but sometimes they can but i dont care about grammar but i do like superman because superman is cool but sometimes hes a ***** ass ****** and sometimes he can leap over buildings in a single bound but sometimes he likes to **** his step dad until he found that green crystal and got his powers but then he talked to cuah and they are both *****es but sometimes not all the time because im the greatest and im the best and im the greatest nayayayayayayayayayaya
          lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooo........

Comment

wow! uncle fester just got e-sodomized!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
              Yo Chief, my Brother! Hope you are enjoying your vaca and that it won't be long until you're back home for good...

Do you think with the upcoming Presidential elections, and with all the promises that Obama made in being elected the first time around - the war really is over... or is it just another long line of fancy talking and empty promises in order to get votes to get Obama re-elected? In other words, "The war is over".... is it real or bull**** in your opinion? Are we anywhere close to the war really being over or is it b.s. being used to gain votes??
              Thanks Lori mah Sis. Yes indeed, this R&R was very much needed.

The draw down is REAL. I've been watchin it since before Iraq was indexed. There are personel whos tours were cut by months and were sent home to their loved ones early. Its not BS it's very real.

Comment

To make it worse, the mariconsito pm'd me some BS and then put me on ignore so I couldn't respond.

Kids, they should stay in school and stop playing on the computer when mommy is not home.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Thanks Greatest bruh. I wouldnt know what to do with myself if I didnt have a job to go to for 2 years bruh. I'd drive mah Ol' Lady crazy.

No confirmed kills GC mah homie(dont worry bruh. It wasnt too direct). I was there to save and not kill. But sadly I was prepared to if need be. Lets just say I've seen my fair share leave this earth. God bless they souls.
                  Sound like someone were watching your ass big C. Bless'em and bless the dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    Sound like someone were watching your ass big C. Bless'em and bless the dead.
                    You aint neva lied GC mah homie. You aint neva said nuthin truer bruh.

Comment

Major props to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X