No announcement yet.

How Good could Brock Lesnar have been?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, you guys are crazy.

Anyways, Brock without the illness wouldn't be any different. His style is to Viking your ass. He's gonna go in all barbarian use his size and strength to bully you, most likely get you to the ground, and then pound it out. That's what he does, those short standing punches that knock people down, that isn't a big part of his game. He still goes for the GnP. He'd be no different. If it wasn't for the illness, he'd probably have more losses because he'd have the same mindset as Kimbo did.

If he went into MMA after his collegiate wrestling campaign. He'd be slightly different. I still believe he'd use his size to bully around but he may be more well rounded and probably more fighting flexible. Cause as it is, dude is really stiff. Hips, shoulders, everywhere.

Comment

Not very, he has no talent and is just an entertainer/marketing tool.

Comment

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
        Illness or no illness, he'd still have a terrible chin and he'd still do somersaults into the fetal/turtle position in the cage to avoid punches.
        what proof of this do you have? when has Lesnar ever been wobbled?

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
          what proof of this do you have? when has Lesnar ever been wobbled?

Comment

Cain was bashing him in the back of the head though. Illegal moves.

Comment

If he went straight to MMA from his collegiate wrestling days, then maybe he could have done better or at least maybe he could have had more time develop while the sports was still filled with one dimensional fighters.

But eventually he would have run into the same problem that he's ran into already and that is the simple fact that the guy does not like being hit and wilts and folds when he does. Brock's chin is actually fine, it's just his guts and his heart that are in question.

Comment

to be honest.. these ways a 250+lbs moving at 'Brock' speed and force is normal so im not that impressed with his 'size' etc... its when he gets hit in the face....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post

thats got nothing to do with his 'chin'... I think thats got more to do with how he reacts to getting hit

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Reaching the top of the WWE isn't really a big accomplishment seeing as how it's fake. All you have to do is come up with a good character. He was a huge dude who looked like a beast, instant storyline right there.
                    Not true at all bro,my buddy wrestles professionally and he works his ass off,dude is 29 and has already had a spinal fusion surgery and multiple concussions and broken bones that are as real as it gets.

Comment

All of those clips are after surgery.. can you show me getting hurt and putdown pre surgery?

I think the guy could have been really great if he trained after college for mma..

Also to the other guy.. wrestling is harder on the body then mma imo..

How many ex mma guys do you hear dying? wrestling you get 3 or 4 deaths a year

Comment

Working...
                      X