No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Sun Rises in the West for Paul Malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gibo View Post
    why do you call them "island rat" when your own people are the scum of the earth, people who change their names every 4 months, that their own changos kids don't even know what el jefe's real name is, people who live 10 deep in a 1 room apartment eating tortillas and cheese all day!!!! slaves who wait at Home Depot to work for food. Keep your hatered *ss shut, your no better than them or anybody else.
    lol sounds like your mad lol your people are sub human monkeys who live in broken down projects living off food stamps and welfare checks

Comment

Originally posted by ThoedEssay View Post
      lol sounds like your mad lol your people are sub human monkeys who live in broken down projects living off food stamps and welfare checks
      what the **** you talkin about son EVERY RACE AND NATIONALITY has people like that stop hating on Puerto Ricans like they're the only one

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
        what the **** you talkin about son EVERY RACE AND NATIONALITY has people like that stop hating on Puerto Ricans like they're the only one
        Nah man most island chimps live like that its a fact

Comment

Going on the lastest photos of paulie he's a heartbeat away from quiting boxing and doing gay ****

Comment

Paulie is good people, always has been. I still don't know what this 147 thing is about, but it is a thin ass division and I always like seeing Paulie fight. Keep it up, Magic Man.

Comment

lol come on, it's funny to see PR's and mexicans fire at each other. all for the love of boxing. it's a good thing, keeps life in boxing. i ****ing love both cultures equally. beautiful countries and beautiful people . . . and perfect food. . . lol i'd be a mexican or a puerto rican, whichever will have me! haha

Comment

Originally posted by ThoedEssay View Post
                First of all dude, I'm not from there. Lived there as I've lived in mesico. your people are of mongolian-chinese-indian blood. you still have people who TODAY still talk in indian. In houston you can fine 10 to 15 mesicans (not including kids) in a 1 room apartment sleeping on floors, wearing the same clothes for days. I'm not trying to hate like you, but the truth is the truth. OH!!! about welfare and food stamps? Ya'll can't get them with fake documents or you'd be the first in line!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
                  First of all dude, I'm not from there. Lived there as I've lived in mesico. your people are of mongolian-chinese-indian blood. you still have people who TODAY still talk in indian. In houston you can fine 10 to 15 mesicans (not including kids) in a 1 room apartment sleeping on floors, wearing the same clothes for days. I'm not trying to hate like you, but the truth is the truth. OH!!! about welfare and food stamps? Ya'll can't get them with fake documents or you'd be the first in line!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  excellent post...............buawhahwhawhhawhahwh PWNED

Comment

Working...
                  X