Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez: "I believe Pacquiao would beat Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i read could, not would---it looks like to the ts can't read too good-----and to say manny is the better boxer just goes to show you sergio doesn't really want to fight floyd like he says---coz manny is nowhere near the boxer floyd is, never has been, never will be---floyd beats them both handedly anyway---so no sweat off his back---

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
      floyd beats them both handedly anyway---so no sweat off his back---
      i cant wait for those easy fights next year.... o wait they must not be easy since it looks like floyd wants nothing to do with either

Comment

PAC and SERGIO are warriors

Floyd - ????

Comment

Sergio is diffy a kool guy, he picked a great song from Calle 13 to come out to knock out Paul Williams he knows his *****

Comment

martinez knows what's up.

wifebeater is shook.

Comment

sounds more like Martinez sending Floyd a message about fighting him @ 155. Serg was being honest about Pac being too small since he knows that in order for that fight to happen he would have to meet him at a catch-weight. what better way of leaving yourself open for offers than to dismiss one superstar and totally diss the other.

Comment

I just heard from someone that says floyd contacted sergio...to have sex with him.
                Sergio almost puked...

Comment

Originally posted by Clint650 View Post
                  sounds more like Martinez sending Floyd a message about fighting him @ 155. Serg was being honest about Pac being too small since he knows that in order for that fight to happen he would have to meet him at a catch-weight. what better way of leaving yourself open for offers than to dismiss one superstar and totally diss the other.
                  calling out wifebeater don't work. margo been calling him out for years.

Comment

Working...
                  X