Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious question, can Miguel Cotto defeat Manny Pacquiao if he has the right plan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious question, can Miguel Cotto defeat Manny Pacquiao if he has the right plan?

I'm still hurt, Cotto is my favorite fighter and people will say I'm in denial but I think he can pull a decision with the right gameplan, anyone agrees?
    Yes
    43.18%
    No
    56.82%

No chance. If they fought again it would be the same result, maybe even worse for Cotto because Pacquiao knows he can't really hurt him.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I say anyone can beat anyone with the right gameplan.

Comment

same result

Pac threw away Cotto's gameplan, his corner didn't have a backup

Comment

average can never beat above average.

good can never beat great.

miguel got beat the fuck up by a natural featherweight.

he got his ass whooped and he backed off like a *****.

quit with this stupid garbage. the guy had to try his hardest just to survive and you want to talk about tactical corrections.

nigga , please.

Comment

It would be a closer fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              average can never beat above average.

good can never beat great.

miguel got beat the fuck up by a natural featherweight.

he got his ass whooped and he backed off like a *****.

quit with this stupid garbage. the guy had to try his hardest just to survive and you want to talk about tactical corrections.

nigga , please.
              His Stamina and chin are bellow average, when it comes to world class fighters.

Comment

dude pac is just better than cotto.. everybody is saying that cotto abandoned the jab or some ****.. watch round 2 and 3 pac was timing cottos jab with lead lefts and right hooks..(seconds before KD in 3rd round watch how pac counters cotto's jab with a right hook that shook cotto).. bottomline is pac's offense is too much for cotto..

Comment

Originally posted by Rіch Loc View Post
                  It would be a closer fight.
                  how?

the only reason the guy lasted to 12 is because he ran like a *****.

want him to train with usain bolt so he just losses by unanimous decision while running?

that **** he pulled in the last couple rounds was more embarassing than what people criticize floyd for.

Comment

Not after this fight. IF this fight didn't happen yet and with a much better trainer, then maybe.

Comment

Working...
                    X