Goodridge Comments on Bernardo.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodridge Comments on Bernardo.....

From www.pridefc.com

Gary Goodridge: I wanted to do the opposite of what happened. Beat him and then step on his ass. He's like a ****, touching my ass. I beat Bernardo in the last match in 1 minute and 30 seconds but it took him 3 minutes this time. Looking at that, it was my victory. Next time, I want to fight him in PRIDE. Thanks to all the fans and Happy New Year. I want to fight in both K-1 and PRIDE next year. But I won't let him touch my ass. I hate ****s.

Goodridge by TKO in MMA rules fight. In K-1, Bernardo wins 9 out of 10 times.

Comment

Yeah we know, Gary can do all the dirty things he wants but when someone does something to him it's the end of the world.

Comment

Dont shoot the messenger, silver wolf.....

Comment

kaps, I wasn't directing anything at you personally but at the situation.

Comment

There is much marketing in MMA nowadays, and my feeling is that is going to increase ... the attention of the public makes money.

After Bernardo ass step we are ready for the third fight between them.

Comment

Prey for Bernardo on a MMA fight vs Big Daddy...

Comment

Goodridge is known for refusing to acknowledge stoppages. Remember when he got a couple cheap shots in after KOing Taktarov, and what about when he kept pounding on Overeem and even shoved the ref out of the way? And he also punched Bernardo in the back of the head repeately.
                What goes around comes around...

Comment

Cant forget when he stuck his hands down the other guys pants to win the fight....

Comment

I personally think the situation is hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                    X