hayabusa Pro 10oz gloves/ Pro Spar 16oz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

theyre ok. theyre a bit too stiff tho.

Comment

Why do you want thai style gloves if you're into boxing? These gloves don't look like they have good wrist support. I would stick to traditional style boxing bag gloves, lace up preferably.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
        yeah they shouldnt be used for sparring. the 16 oz version has really good amount of padding but its extremely dense. the padding on the 10 oz gloves is not that dense but they dont have a lot of padding so theyre gonna be rough on your sparring partner. plus the leather is very thick and stiff, hurts even more to get hit with those. i dont recommend them for sparring but for bag/mitt work theyre some of the best out there. also they feel really comfortable inside and i really like the double velcro
        Stop talking bs...your nose wil grow

Comment

do you even own these gloves

Comment

do you even own these gloves
            No but the people i train/spar with do and they dont feel any different than being hit with any other leather 16oz glove...Most of my mates that own them really like them ..they seem a really well mate glove imo
            Last edited by CiganoBoxer; 12-30-2010, 04:13 AM.

Comment

so why dont you just take my word for it, why are you arguing with me? i got the 10 oz and 16 oz version right here, why would i be saying that the padding is too stiff for sparring when its not. theyre some of the best bag/mitt gloves out there but for sparring the padding is a little too stiff and i think thats a fact not just my opinion. go to sherdog.com and check out the dozens of reviews on the hayabusa gloves, they all basically say the same

if you wanna get them for sparring feel free

Comment

so why dont you just take my word for it, why are you arguing with me? i got the 10 oz and 16 oz version right here, why would i be saying that the padding is too stiff for sparring when its not. theyre some of the best bag/mitt gloves out there but for sparring the padding is a little too stiff and i think thats a fact not just my opinion. go to sherdog.com and check out the dozens of reviews on the hayabusa gloves, they all basically say the same

if you wanna get them for sparring feel free
                Dont know why you would say it !?
                Did you even bother reading any of my posts ?
                I said some of my friends use them and i spar regularly against guys using the 16oz hayabusa ,some of them HWs and imo they dont feel any different than being hit with any other brand 16oz !
                Like i said everyone at my club seems to rate them,the HWs love em !
                I Guess it all depends on if you like being hit in the first place or not ?
                Last edited by CiganoBoxer; 12-30-2010, 08:15 AM.

Comment

ive already got the 10oz ones

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
                    Dont know why you would say it !?
                    Did you even bother reading any of my posts ?
                    I said some of my friends use them and i spar regularly against guys using the 16oz hayabusa ,some of them HWs and imo they dont feel any different than being hit with any other brand 16oz !
                    Like i said everyone at my club seems to rate them,the HWs love em !
                    I Guess it all depends on if you like being hit in the first place or not ?
                    Originally posted by bernardotelo View Post
                    ive already got the 10oz ones
                    And what do you think of them ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
                      And what do you think of them ?
                      their awsome for bagwork altough the only bag gloves iv'e used were some ****ty ones that at least had 5 years xD

Comment

Working...
                      X