No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Eyes Juan Manuel Marquez, Ricky Burns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Eyes Juan Manuel Marquez, Ricky Burns

Adrien Broner (25-0, 21KOs) put on a spectacular performance on Saturday night at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. He dominated his Antonio DeMarco for eight rounds, unleashing a one-sided beating before the fight was stopped by DeMarco's corner. Broner captured the WBC lightweight crown, which also made him a two-division champion.

[Click Here To Read More]

broner was class last night but its got to be garcia or rios next... marquez doesn't need him this late in his career.

Comment

He could win both of those fights.

Already refusing to fight in the UK though, that could be a problem with Burns considering Burns is the FAR bigger draw and could easily do 20,000+ in Glasgow.

Comment

He'll never fight Marquez. I have a feeling Marquez will retire after the Pacquiao fight, win or lose.

It's got to be Burns next, than Gamboa hopefully. Than a move to 140 against Garcia probably.

Comment

Glad he's interested in Burns.

Burns has a stay busy fight in December then they can make it happen next year.

Broner could possibly stay busy by dispatching of Vasquez.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Glad he's interested in Burns.

Burns has a stay busy fight in December then they can make it happen next year.

Broner could possibly stay busy by dispatching of Vasquez.
            Back in October, I remember Burns' saying there was basically a verbal agreement that as long as both won their next fights, a February/March date was likely for Broner-Burns.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2012/10/6...oy-boxing-news

Comment

First Burns, then Gesta/Vasquez. The unified LW champion of the WORLD by the end of 2013.

Comment

I think Burns would probably have to go to the states for this fight to happen, I dont see Broner coming to Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  I think Burns would probably have to go to the states for this fight to happen, I dont see Broner coming to Scotland.
                  Wow, how did you deduce that Mr Watson? Could it be because Broner said it in the article? Some real dumbasses on here.

Comment

Burns vs Broener and put it on a Canelo undercard...make it happen Oscar.

Comment

Working...
                    X