Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Vitali finally get respect if he destroys his little brother?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
    In other words.. would Vitali's ranking rise considerably if he destroyed Wlad in a fight? Wlad is an alltime great... would this shut people's mouths or would we hear that Wlad was a weak chinned paper champion & nothing else. You guys realize all it takes is one scheduled fight against the little bro for Vitali's ENTIRE alltime great ranking to change dramatically where honestly you could say he's the GOAT without being considered a nuthugger.

This is Vitali 40 yrs old whacking a champion that hasn't been beaten in nearly a decade & has arguably been as dominant as him in that time span... Unifying all 4 belts.. becoming undisputed.... all it takes is one goddamn fight... the fact that 90% of fans think Vitali beats him is not enough... you guys have to see it happen & then all of your bs resume conspiracies of him not beating an alltime great... not having any worthy accomplishments go down the drain..

Vitali wouldn't and shouldn't fight his own brother. Vitali is already an ATG, after Chisora he can choose retirement-- nothing left to prove anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      What happend to Ottke Vs Calslapghe?
      it never happened in reality. it only happens in my mind every day. same result. ottke by ko.

Comment

They were CLEARLY booing Lewis because he was deemed the victor & all the fans knew who really was deserving of victory. They booed when Lewis' hands were raised "and still" by Buffer. Lewis was being defensive Like Mayweather when interviewed by Merchant. He was trying to save face by saying look at the state of Klitschko's face.. You spin events like nobody's biznesss to fit your anti Klitschko agenda.. Vitali like the politician that he is played & riled up the crowd.. If HE WAS going to get stuck with a loss.. he was making sure everyone saw the heart he displayed after perceiving him to be a quitter..

Like I TOLD YOU EARLIER when Jim Lampley uttered the words "you want to see a heavyweight destroyer... Vitali Klitschko wants to be your man.. he wants to be your man right now" that was the EXACT moment Lennox Lewis retired.. He's been a heavyweight destroyer ever since but because he's making it look so easy.... fans everywhere are beetching..

Vitali hasn't changed at all.. throws punches in bunches & stops you in the same exact fashion give or take a rd or two. FANS want to see a Sanders or A Lewis test him.. truth be told.. he's an even better version of the fighter who went toe to toe with those fighters & isn't even giving anyone a chance to hang with him.. Chisora's style is being touted.. come forward.. bob & weave... let's see how long it takes Vitali to dissect his style & figure him out. I see a combination of a Danny Williams beating & Frazier vs Foreman rolled into one... three or 4 knockdowns before Chisora's had enough.
        Its been a long night and I could use a good laugh. Tell us again how Vitaly is a slugger. That alone tells us all we need to know about your deluded hero worship and boxing knowledge. You're the biggest joke on this forum!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Its been a long night and I could use a good laugh. Tell us again how Vitaly is a slugger. That alone tells us all we need to know about your deluded hero worship and boxing knowledge. You're the biggest joke on this forum!
          I'm the biggest joke on this forum... yet it's U who Has the baddest man on the planet wrapped up in a Julius Caesar like pink wardrobe. & You're still an idiot if you don't think the # 1 ko artist in heavyweight history is not a slugger. If he ain't a slugger thEn no one is.... portray him to be a singles or a doubles guy ( i could care less) bOTTOM LINE runs are coming home in record droves (there's your baseball analogy.... no w JABS be gone... it's you that is a complete Klitschko racist..... KAPISH!

Comment

I'm the biggest joke on this forum... yet it's U who Has the baddest man on the planet wrapped up in a Julius Caesar like pink wardrobe. & You're still an idiot if you don't think the # 1 ko artist in heavyweight history is not a slugger. If he ain't a slugger thEn no one is.... portray him to be a singles or a doubles guy ( i could care less) bOTTOM LINE runs are coming home in record droves (there's your baseball analogy.... no w JABS be gone... it's you that is a complete Klitschko racist..... KAPISH!
            Yes jimmy, you're a big joke. Quit being so angry about Vitaly's attire in my avatar. You should blame the person who put him in my avatar to begin with. Or maybe you're just angry that I'm the first person with the all new Vitaly dress up kit? Lol!! Seriously though jimbo, Vitaly is not a slugger nor is he a one punch ko artist. He's a boxer/puncher who wears his opponents down with size and workrate. Even your fellow nuthuggers agree with me on this. Are you saying they're all idiots too? Lol, did you call me a racist? When have I ever brought race up, lil fella? I'm disappointed in you. You usually make me laugh, but it pains me to see what I've reduced you to.

Comment

Yes jimmy, you're a big joke. Quit being so angry about Vitaly's attire in my avatar. You should blame the person who put him in my avatar to begin with. Or maybe you're just angry that I'm the first person with the all new Vitaly dress up kit? Lol!! Seriously though jimbo, Vitaly is not a slugger nor is he a one punch ko artist. He's a boxer/puncher who wears his opponents down with size and workrate. Even your fellow nuthuggers agree with me on this. Are you saying they're all idiots too? Lol, did you call me a racist? When have I ever brought race up, lil fella? I'm disappointed in you. You usually make me laugh, but it pains me to see what I've reduced you to.
              Your definition of slugger differs than mine.. Vitali does slug you to death... when have i ever followed anyone else's lead... don't be deceived by the pitty pat hammering shots throughout the fight.. when it's time to put you away.. NOBODY does it better.. I agree that Vitali is a boxer/puncher... you don't have to be throwing bombs & emptying your load for you to be deemed a slugger... I said you're a Klitschko racist... that means you're prejudice towards a Klitschko... i'm speaking english here.. son. As for the pink dress.. yes it's a little annoying but nothing i can't block from my mind.. If you're someone else's betch & they're on the payroll as your fashion consultant.. it's of no concern of mine>>> handle your bisniss!

Comment

Originally posted by Dat View Post
                Vitali wouldn't and shouldn't fight his own brother. Vitali is already an ATG, after Chisora he can choose retirement-- nothing left to prove anyway.
                OMG!! This is probably the first time I see a Cotto stan in Klit thread. I agree with Vitali being an ATG. Green K.

Comment

You should draw a pair of hooters on that pic just to make it accurate.....and notice the Klitschkos are their own "race" now? :hahahaha9:

Poet

Comment

Vitali might be too slow to land on Wlad but if he did, it would be over.

Comment

• Vitali vs Wlad is the 100 million dollar fight that wont ever happen. They are brothers, something some of you cant understand. And they are both great fighters, the best of this era.

Comment

Working...
                      X