Mexico vs. Philippines: A growing rivalry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexico vs. Philippines: A growing rivalry

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/1...rowing-rivalry

its a flattery that the PI are being pitted against great boxing countries like Mexico and PR. were yet to produce as many champs and great fighters but i know someday we'll get there

Comment

Originally posted by JM.. View Post
      its a flattery that the PI are being pitted against great boxing countries like Mexico and PR. were yet to produce as many champs and great fighters but i know someday we'll get there

I concur...

It's way too early for the Philippines to be compared to great boxing nations like Mexico or Puerto Rico, but they're making their move and could be there in the near future. Pinoy boxers are geographically handicapped or at a disadvantage compared to Mexico or Puerto Rico when it comes to accessibility, especially back in the days where it is almost impossible to get a visa to fight abroad. Pacman surely paved the way and showed them they have a shot at fame and fortune if they work hard on their craft...

Comment

Pi have ChuPACabra so Mexico will always fear.

Comment

nah.. Filipino prospects are going down one by one... the likes of Sonsona, Casimero, etc...

Luckily they have PAC and Nonito which is enough to face the Mexicans...

Pac will handle the big guys while Nonito will handle the small guys

The other Filipinos are for backup purposes...

Comment

Working...
          X