Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you give Devon credit for Destroying Khan??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    Time matters as well, how has Khan looked since getting stopped against Garcia? Not world class that's for sure.

Bold is ridiculous.
    Has Alexander ever looked world class?

Who was a better legitimate win for Alexander?

Please don't say Urango..

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Alexander beat Maidana far more conclusively than Khan did, at WW, where this fight is taking place, not long ago.

Comment

I'm taking into consideration where Khan stands at the moment, and how he's looked against less than decent opposition, and Alexander's wins over Maidana, Urango > Khan right now.

In the bold, just did.

Comment

Amir is gonna beat Devon and you gonna eat some serious crow afterwards

Comment

Yes, because I'm picking Khan, and don't believe for a second Devon can destroy Khan even if he wins.

Comment

Yes I would. But Khan's looked shoddy in his last 2 fights which should have made him look great.

I honestly don't see either, how only just beating Diaz a much lighter guy with 7 losses at the time, by 2-3 rounds...leads him onto beating Alexander.

Khan's on the downward spiral sadly, still taking too many shots and losses, because he's believed his hype, not trained and focused his mind enough.

I'd like to be pleasantly surprised. But then I've said that to friends before his last 3 outings now.
              Last edited by Kris Silver; 08-01-2013, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Alexander was getting touched up against Urango. The KO was impressive, but nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  Gotta admit he was getting caught with more than a few flush left hooks and Molina isn't that special of a fighter and is a career LW.
                  I see you're point but to be fair why does everyone on this board expect Khan to Mayweather all his opponents, and what I mean by Mayweather is by him winning a fight and making it look easy while at the same time taking the least amount of punishment. Bradley was rocked several times in his fight against Provodnikov and he still managed to get the W and as for Khan yes he did get rocked and dropped against Diaz but in the end he got the W but yet it's Khan who is called damaged good and a fighter who is past it.

Comment

This is a nice fight good showcase for devon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
                      Yes I would. But Khan's looked shoddy in his last 2 fights which should have made him look great.

I honestly don't see either, how only just beating Molina a much lighter guy with 7 losses at the time, by 2-3 rounds...leads him onto beating Alexander.
                      Did anyone actually watch the Molina fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X