Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
    So, cutting out all your ' prophetic ' drivel, you're basically stating the obvious.

Difference being it was obvious to ME years ago, and I've accurately predicted this massive "demise" of your little, secondary Boxing nation...

Anyway...there's no way out now...you can't flip flop...let it be known I gave you a chance...

Comment

• It's obvious to most people.

It's a shame you aren't a good enough troll to troll ESB, you'd get a much better response than here.

What's wrong with being a small, second rate boxing nation that produces a few good champions every decade?

Am I meant to be ashamed that the rest of the British population aren't fans of the sport?

Could you imagine going from the dominant force to just a contender? Damn, you guys had Ali, Foreman, Frazier, Tyson, Holmes, Dempsey etc and now, Seth Johnson.

Comment

• says the actual troll...lol

ESB is well aware of this crisis and my Vision, AND I approve of The Klitschkos...

Any more last ditch, frail attempts?

Comment

• At least I'm trying, you haven't even attempted to take me up on the issue that American boxing is facing.

ESB is well aware, but they all ignored your post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
            At least I'm trying, you haven't even attempted to take me up on the issue that American boxing is facing.

ESB is well aware, but they all ignored your post.

kinda like how you and the others hoped this one would stay buried...

I allowed it be buried here and there...because I knew I was right, and that all of you read it...you and I both know there's no ignoring when it comes to this issue...only avoiding out of Fear...

In fact, your buddies are probably wishing you'd stop posting in here right about now...lol

but those days are gone...

I'm in control, and I have you cornered...and I'm gonna grind it in until it's time to collect my scalps...there, here, and everywhere...

Comment

• It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...lol

From the first page...6 months ago.

Originally posted by deadbeat hero View Post
              lol, what a silly ****.
              Originally posted by LOCKE View Post
              Ricky Burns.

And what about when Rhodes KO's Alvarez soon?

5 British world champions ain't bad.
              Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              lol dream on...
              Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
              This is not the end, this is just the beginning.
              Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
              Reminder time...

Haye, Froch, and Khan...wiped out.

Comment

• Look at these from page 2...

Originally posted by eubank#1 View Post
                A lot of u idiots always show your selves before the fights with these daft predictions and when u get shown up after the fights you go into hiding!
                Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                They usually come out when there is a no-hoper like Lockett competing heavily out of his class.

But this weekend we have Rhodes.

He's KOing Canelo.
                Eubank, eh?...good B fighter there...always liked him.

As far as making bad predictions and not showing up...lol...you're obviously not in the know....

I've been nailing predictions and shoving crow down garbage fans' throats for YEARS...in fact, no one does it better...

THAT'S why they try to bury my threads around here...because they know I'm gonna be right, and that I ALWAYS come back for my scalps...

So with that....see ya soon, lads...
                Originally posted by Forza View Post
                Uh froch is on the verge of beating basically the only legit American fighter left besides mayweather.
                Originally posted by eubank#1 View Post
                Eubank B fighter says everything about what u know. Your just the same as 90% of the yank posters on here, your ****ing clueless as to whats happening outside of your own country. As for your predictions im betting you get more wrong than right with haye, froch and khan!
                Originally posted by Pedro Sykes View Post
                Rhodes destroying Canelo is gonna make this thread look silly.
                Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                British boxing is at one of its best times in years...

Kahn is lb/lb and probably will achieve more than Hatton. Froch is one of the top fighters at 168 and Haye is arguably lb/lb Cruiser and Heavyweight champ.
                Ring the alarm.

"I'm still #1 in Europe!"
                - Ryan Rhodes

which typically means you are MEDIOCRE on a GLOBAL scale, Ryan...

Dominated by a B Level, 20 year old KID....LMAOO!!...what are you poor souls gonna do?

It's coming.......
                Oh how they expose themselves...lol

Like clockwork...

There's gonna be too many scalps to count...

Comment

• As a Brit....I like this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                    As a Brit....I like this thread
                    You're one, cool fookin' Brit then...lol...nice to meet you, Cloud.

Comment

• You spend a lot of time thinking and writing about Brits. Relax.

Comment

Working...
                      X