Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Going to Texas for the first time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need some green hit me up.. PM Me..You should really have a blast. The Finals are going on and all kinds of Mavs Watch Parties will be going down.

but don't just ask anyone.. A lot of people have stress, reggie and some pop..

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post

true that.... i dont expect to spend a lot of money. Is not for vacation im going to be working there... i was thinking of having like 500-700 $ for those 3 nights

nope... im going this saturday....

can somebody hook me there with some weed or I should just ask any vato loco I met there.. ! all im thinking is .. damn I cant spend 3 days without getting high!!
      you should have a good time with 500-700 bucks, also if Mavs are in Miami ten you can go to the double A C and watch it for free on their big screens

but you will be close to all the good stuff and weed is easy to get man, just ask around:stone:

Comment

Im hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u guys have some good looking babes!

I'm going to take a walk to grab a beer now and see where I can find somebody that can hook me up! 8 hours of flight I def need to get high,!!! @godopey in twitter somebody hit me up and make my stay here a pleasant one!!! I will give half of my e-fortune to whoever hook me up

Comment

Im hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u guys have some good looking babes!

I'm going to take a walk to grab a beer now and see where I can find somebody that can hook me up! 8 hours of flight I def need to get high,!!! @godopey in twitter somebody hit me up and make my stay here a pleasant one!!! I will give half of my e-fortune to whoever hook me up
          Go to Baby Dolls..if you want to see some nice strippers...that's the best in town. $2 cover......They have Asians, Latinas, Europeans and American *****es over there...half of the girls there are 9/10...and u can touch while having a lap dance, just ask first if its ok with her.....one latina allowed me to finger fuk her to monopolize my business...

10250 Shady Trl
          Dallas, TX 75220-4424
          (214) 358-5511
          babydolls.com‎
          Last edited by PrtyBoyDlicious; 06-04-2011, 06:16 PM.

Comment

I already went to one strip club I from of jack's groceries stores near market avenue....it was kind of wack..... But at least is a start..... Stilll trying to find some good shiiitt.....

Is it baby dolls to far away fro the Anatole?

Comment

Seems like everybody is just scared of a strange face,........ can I get at least a link to watch froch vs Johnson u *******.......whenever one of u get to puerto Rico I. Gonna show u how to be a reAl host.... Jodios huelebichos son mas cagaos .......I'm already stresss out

Comment

I already went to one strip club I from of jack's groceries stores near market avenue....it was kind of wack..... But at least is a start..... Stilll trying to find some good shiiitt.....

Is it baby dolls to far away fro the Anatole?
                its about 15-20 mins drive...you'll enjoy it and you might catch tonights boxing show over there. look for the chick name Desire, she's centerfold quality.

Comment

Baby dolls is 10 minutes away from the anatole. Go north on 35, exit northwest hwy, and then take a right and take a left at the light where the waffle house is and your there. Top notch broads like the man said.

Comment

Tonight Dallas vs Miami game 3 !!!!!! Here we go..... Let's go Dallas!!!!!!

Ps. Hey bro hit me up

Comment

Go watch the game at Ojos Locos Sports Cantina to watch the game. Great food and crazy atmosphere.

10230 E Technology Blvd
                      Dallas, TX 75220

thats the address, google it up and have a blast.

Comment

Working...
                      X