• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WBO Final Eliminator will be a better fight look at #1 vs #2

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
      Hey, not bad. I would have preferred the rematch between Vanes and Lara first (even though the first fight wasn't the most exciting).

Comment

Lol only vanes loses an eliminator without actually fighting...

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          He's just tired of getting pimped. Instead of getting his shot, which he should have got agggeeessss ago, the WBC just kept ordering him to fight more and more good, hungry fighters so they would knock each other off. That way the champion could defend the belt whenever an easier contender rose to the top of the pile (See Ryan Rhodes).

They did the same ****ing thing with Matthyse and Olusegun. Olusegun should have got a shot a year before the eliminator with Matthyse. But they wanted Morales to get the belt, then they let the Haymon fighter, Garcia, jump the line because that's where the money is.

Now they want Vanes to fight yet another eliminator with an injury that hasn't healed. I don't blame him for saying "**** it." He needs to start paying sanctioning fees to the IBF or WBO and start from scratch.
          LMFAO, the vile scumbags at the WBC make the 154lb contenders tow the line and let their 154lb champion (Canelo) fight chump after chump

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
            Hey, not bad. I would have preferred the rematch between Vanes and Lara first (even though the first fight wasn't the most exciting).
            Thurman is a Haymon/GBP fighter, good luck with that eliminator.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Williams was the only other fighter Lara faced who was ranked top 15
              Ok and who has the actual champion fought?! I'll give you a hint it's opposite of yes and the number before two!!!
              Canelo hasn't even fought a guy in his weight division so there should be no complaining of Lara's opposition!!

Comment

Wow, Top Rank once again using a cut as an excuse to get out of a fight.

And Vanes vs. Bradley??? Is Arum serious? Gotta keep those in-house fights going somehow, I guess...

Comment

410k bid for golden boy to 65k for top rank lol

Comment

What a freaking diva Vanes is. He didn't want to fight on Feb 23rd, but wanted to fight either on March 1st or after? March 1st is about a f-cking week after Feb 23rd. God damn diva. Kirkland, Angulo, Lara rematch. Who here is actually a fan of Vanes pro career?

Comment

And you actually believe Vanes will fight one of Thurman, Andrade or Lara?

Comment

Working...
                      X