Student 'killed over skin colour'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I HATE RACISM!!!!!

Comment

that **** makes me so mad. i would be fighting back, i wouldn't care what happened to me. before i get killed, i'll make sure i kill one of dem crackas first!

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
        that **** makes me so mad. i would be fighting back, i wouldn't care what happened to me. before i get killed, i'll make sure i kill one of dem crackas first!
        LOL sounds like an Ali quote.......

Comment

If i was there when this happened, I would help the guy, i would do anything, If I was on the street right next to him, sittin in the bus stop and this happened i would fight for him.

Comment

This happened a while back...

There have been a lot of these cases going on in the UK. Some pretty brutal stuff. I dunno if society is getting worse, or media is getting better?

Comment

Originally posted by eXig3
              This happened a while back...

There have been a lot of these cases going on in the UK. Some pretty brutal stuff. I dunno if society is getting worse, or media is getting better?
              Bit of both I think. It's true that in the old days you could kill a guy and dump him in the backwoods and nobody would know about it, but "polite society" is also falling by the wayside, I think, and people are acting a lot more foolish than they used to.

Comment

iT is ****d up.

Wat the **** are you supposed to do when youre out numbered and with a girl?

Young guys carrying pic axes!!

I was in an army surplus shop earlier, looking at clothes, when this young guy, no older than 15 came in to show his girl which machette he wanted to buy!
                I just laughed to myself at the time, but that **** is scary.

Comment

scouser jippos

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
                    iT is ****d up.

Wat the **** are you supposed to do when youre out numbered and with a girl?

Young guys carrying pic axes!!

I was in an army surplus shop earlier, looking at clothes, when this young guy, no older than 15 came in to show his girl which machette he wanted to buy!
                    I just laughed to myself at the time, but that **** is scary.
                    LOL! yeah, people always out to protect themselves. Unless that kid was a little pikee, who wanted to go robbing **** with a machete. If so, he needs to be put in jail.

Like you said, you know something is wrong when young guys are carrying around axes.

Comment

Originally posted by eXig3
                      LOL! yeah, people always out to protect themselves. Unless that kid was a little pikee, who wanted to go robbing **** with a machete. If so, he needs to be put in jail.

Like you said, you know something is wrong when young guys are carrying around axes.
                      He wasnt a *****, he seemed like a normal kid, asian i think.

I think the whole culture with these kids definatly glorifies violence. I remember wen i was younger, u gotta at least act tough. But carrying knives is messed up, one stab could kill somone and ruin ur life.

If your smart, u dont need to carry a knife.

Comment

Working...
                      X