Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev will be KO'd Saturday, two words why....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kovalev will be KO'd Saturday, two words why....

Terry O'connor

The Merciful god who spared Manfredo Jr. against Calzaghe's onslaught but deemed the chicken dance by Amir by Prescott fine to continue.

At least he's not judging the fight. My memory might not be so well from Fury/McDermott 1, but those scores were ass backwards.

Well that explains it

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Well that explains it
      Meh, a joke... am kind of pissed and worried that Terry O'Connor is the ref though

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Meh, a joke... am kind of pissed and worried that Terry O'Connor is the ref though
        Kovalev needs a KO. He's not going to win a decision; not with Fish Eyes promoting the event

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
          Kovalev needs a KO. He's not going to win a decision; not with Fish Eyes promoting the event
          I'm just worried about a Manfredo like stoppage

Comment

Don't forget this gem

He's willing to let a fighter from the UK have a second chance and fight on... screw you if you're from another country

Comment

Originally posted by I am evol View Post
              Don't forget this gem

He's willing to let a fighter from the UK have a second chance and fight on... screw you if you're from another country
              Hahaha, he didn't want O'connor to touch him

Comment

Sadly this guy is just the tip of the iceberg. Our officials can be very, um, "traditional" when it comes to their jobs. And not in the Steve Smoger way, either. I don't see it getting better, unfortunately. Mickey Vann's not bad though.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
                  Sadly this guy is just the tip of the iceberg. Our officials can be very, um, "traditional" when it comes to their jobs. And not in the Steve Smoger way, either. I don't see it getting better, unfortunately. Mickey Vann's not bad though.
                  Well hopefully if he feels like stopping the fight early, he'll look both ways and not just towards one fighter

Comment

I can see it now. Kovalev will trip over Cleverly's foot but the ref will give him a standing 8 count (except it will only be 7 seconds) then call off the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X