Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sports Illustrated: "Cotto DISRESPECTS Sergio Martinez in Mexico, refused to shake.."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is super old news...

But yeah, dunno what the beef is. Prolly due to the fact that Martinez has been calling out Cotto in a less than respectful way. Either way, if these guys fought, pretty sure everyone knows that Martinez would destroy Cotto.

Comment

I guess I'd me mad too if one of my biggest meal tickets dissed me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        If anyones gay its cotto, that gargoyle looking quitter.
        Not intending to hate on Cotto, Im a fan. Thought this pic might be appropriate though considering the conversation.

Comment

IDK what that is about but maybe if he beats Marg he can fight Sergio sometime after that where he knows he will be diced up by Sexi.

Comment

BTW, yall, the link to the article can be found on the front page of CNN. I nearly **** my pants when I saw a pic of Sergio Martinez on the front page.

See for yourselves. www.cnn.com

Very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
              BTW, yall, the link to the article can be found on the front page of CNN. I nearly **** my pants when I saw a pic of Sergio Martinez on the front page.

Very cool.
              Pretty cool indeed.

Comment

David The Hayemaker Haye done started a new "Don 't Shake Your Opponent's Hand" trend.

Comment

If I recall correctly, Sergio said something about Cotto... Implying Cotto ain't sh it.

Cotto punked him.

This is good for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post

Very cool.
                    that's exactly how i found the link

boxing news on front page of CNN (and sergio martinez out of all the famous boxers)? something must be wrong with the site

Comment

if sergio felt some type of way he should have done something about it

Comment

Working...
                      X