• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like 16 or so.

I'm not that big of a player.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      In a way that's better.

Because you don't have to really work for it. At least that's what I think.
      You spot on Run. I'm at the point where I've paid my dues and see know point in having to work for something that is of same value. If dudes would wake up and realize that they pole is just as precious as they slit(If they take the time out to make sure the chick is satisfied), then the other gender would realize it's just as much a privilge to get the wang as it is for us to get tha snatch. Tru words homie..........TRU words.

Comment

About 20, not counting immediate family ()

Comment

Originally posted by tyger View Post
          About 20, not counting immediate family ()
          yeah you can't count them

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            You spot on Run. I'm at the point where I've paid my dues and see know point in having to work for something that is of same value. If dudes would wake up and realize that they pole is just as precious as they slit(If they take the time out to make sure the chick is satisfied), then the other gender would realize it's just as much a privilge to get the wang as it is for us to get tha snatch. Tru words homie..........TRU words.
            Yeah I mean, every guy plays the female's game and ends up slipping. I always notice that once a guy takes a step back and quits trying too hard.......every single female is all over them.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
              Goddamn homie if you had not posted your age I would have thought you were a pilot. So many ethnicities I'm jealous.
              Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
              Damn son lol you've been all over the place.

I've been with 1 Mexican, 2 Puerto Ricans, 1 German/Colombian, 1 American/Italian[chunky/chubby/fat whatever bitch but I enjoyed her ], 1 Ecuadorian, 1 Puerto Rican/German, 1 Puerto Rican/Irish, 1 American. That's what I can remember for now, I have been with other girls but didn't get to hit and wasn't anything serious.
              Lol yeah man, I still need Asian and black. Those 2 would be a great addition to my collection.

Puerto Ricans are fine. I spent an entire year in high school chasing this Puerto Rican girl but I wasn't able to get her. She was a cheerleader and she dated this white boy who played football.

Comment

Working...
              X