Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't want this "weirdo" to come to my wedding.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want this "weirdo" to come to my wedding.

So, I used to work at this grocery store part time while in school, where I met this guy. He came out of a rehab program and was a straight up loser with no friends and the job was his only chance at human interaction. We used to talk (mainly him to me) at work a lot all the while Id resent why I met this creature? Most of his conversations revolved around Chicago Bulls and convincing people how Joachim Noah is better than Karim Abdul Jabbar.

He'd invite himself to events and tagged along all the time. Time went by and it got unbearable especially when I decided to get an apartment with my girl when I finished school. Now I am a huge MMA fan and order PPVs and this fcuk tard would always show up to watch, never pitching in a thing besides his body odor.

I got tired of him and an incident sealed the deal for me. This one time me and my girl were watching Edgar vs Maynard 3 and this weirdo shows up drunk, because he read my fb status. He comes in and starts eating like a pig out of our fridge. Then comes over and sits in between us and suddenly starts throwing up like a fire truck hose all over my new couch and in the process getting me as well. He started yapping the usual "im sorry bruh bruh, sorry mah dude, mah bad homie, we coo right?" a million times, while I drove his azz home.

We cut off from him. This one time he was in town and asked if we could hang out, well I just pretended I was sick cuz I didnt feel like getting a new couch again. Now I am getting married and I hope he doesn't come cuz he invited himself a while back and I obliged at the time. Now things are different and I have a bad feeling he is going to show up anyways cuz he still thinks I am his "homey".

Jeez some people just dont get it.
    Last edited by Box-Office; 06-23-2014, 09:32 AM.

To TS of the original thread. How the **** do you puke on a couch?? I mean really. Did you not know it was coming, could you not bend over onto the floor? **** mannnnnnnnnn.

Comment

I love these threads

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
        To TS of the original thread. How the **** do you puke on a couch?? I mean really. Did you not know it was coming, could you not bend over onto the floor? **** mannnnnnnnnn.
        Seriously eh. It was a new couch........new.

Comment

It's all on you TS. From the get you Shouldve said listen we're coworkers that's it. YOU were the one who let it rock. Let's say a guy like that shows up at my door. I'd say whats up? I haven't invited you. Period. The fact this has continued for so long is because you haven't put your foot down from the start.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
              Seriously eh. It was a new couch........new.
              Was is the keyword here.

Comment

I understand TS, but what if he fkin shows up?

Just look away, pretend you didn't see him.

Comment

ROFL

This was epic!

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    I understand TS, but what if he fkin shows up?

Just look away, pretend you didn't see him.
                    What if he gives him a blender for a wedding gift? That's what I'm concerned about

Comment

Working...
                    X