No announcement yet.

Texas and Chavez drug testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas and Chavez drug testing?

I didn't see a thread about this, so I thought I'd start one. In Chavez's last fight (against Rubio), Texas commission said they had conveniently "forgot" to test Chavez. And in tonight's fight, Merchant mentioned that before the fight, Chavez "failed to produce" a urine sample.

You would think with the farce Texas produced in his last fight, that they would make it a point to get a urine sample in this fight. Or at least the media / HBO should give him more grief for it.

Does Texas really think the public is stupid?

According to the users on here drug testing in Texas is nonexistent.

Comment

Originally posted by M0NZ0N View Post
      Does Texas really think the public is stupid?
      Yes.

They've done it before and they'll do it again.

In their opinion, that's what Texas is all about.

Comment

Don't worry there won't be any public outcry for this at all.

It's all been paid for. No one will even mention it. Chavez Jr. probably left the building again before they could test. (oops)

Comment

Not directly related, but every time I see Lawrence Cole, I want to punch him in his face.

Comment

Originally posted by M0NZ0N View Post
            Not directly related, but every time I see Lawrence Cole, I want to punch him in his face.
            Oh yeah. He is up there with Russell Mora and Joe Cortez.

Comment

Kevin Iole said they did end getting a sample before the fight. According to some random source and Roach confirming it.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Kevin Iole said they did end getting a sample before the fight. According to some random source and Roach confirming it.
                It was actually Roach's piss, but whatever... This Texas guys allow Chavez Jr to do whatever he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                  It was actually Roach's piss, but whatever... This Texas guys allow Chavez Jr to do whatever he wants.
                  I'm just getting out of work and won't see the fight till I get home, did they say what Chavez's unnoficial fight time weight was?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    I'm just getting out of work and won't see the fight till I get home, did they say what Chavez's unnoficial fight time weight was?
                    Nope. No fight night weight was given.

Comment

Working...
                    X