Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Ad-Ware removal / Antivirus software do you use?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avast was really good until an update started conflicting with Windows and wouldn't load my desktop after logging in. Been using Microsoft Security Essentials since and it works just as good. I also run NoScript, it's a little annoying to allow new sites when I'm surfing but it's kept my system super clean.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      Ccleaner is a must have! A browser picks up so many files everytime you visit a site it an't funny. i use it a few times a day. I have a paid for version of malwarebytes pro with active filesystem protection and website blocking. It's great.

I use eset nod32 security suite. Hasn't skipped a beat. Plus all the security add-ons in FF help a LOT. I can't even imagine browsing w/o noscript. I do an occasional scan with superantispyware..i figure what one might miss, the other will catch it.
      Hey would you happen to know how that kid samuri actually died?

Comment

I use the combo of Avira Antivirus - Free Edition and Malwarbytes (Pro Version)

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          I use the combo of Avira Antivirus - Free Edition and Malwarbytes (Pro Version)
          Did you manage to get the lifetime version on sale for $12? Lol. I caught it...they roll out updates about 3 x a day. Great program.

Comment

Used AVG for years and never had a problem.

Comment

i use avg but antivirsus dont work for adware, cause you agree to the terms.

I let my cousin use my computer to fix his phone I get back on it and i have a new defualt search engine and nothing I did could get rid of it, I had to do a system restore.

it was that http://www.searchnu.com/ nothing get rids of that shit.

Comment

Working...
              X