GGG/Gale tickets are selling very well!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    Yea I heard that too.

All I care about is I got mine for a decent price. Whether I'll be able to see it well or not is a completely different story, haha
    Of course you will.....it's not Wembley. What's capacity roughly? I remember i bought last min seats for khan Garcia at Mandalay bay and was towards back and could see everything I wanted to see.

Can't believe Perez is back on . He is mentally damaged . Sad to say
    Last edited by jas; 06-12-2014, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
      If you look at ticketmaster, you can see they're already at the halfway point at the first week.

Most of the ringside seats... the actual ringside seats.... are already sold out.

Good stuff... can't wait for this event. GGG gong to blow up MSG!

Go check ticketmaster yourself to see
      What do ticket sale patterns generally look like after a week? Half is good? I thought they only went on sale after the New York presser on Monday?

Originally posted by jas View Post
      Don't third parties buy up a bunch of tickets at the start? That's why it probably looks like half the tickets are sold?
      Third parties?

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
        People always hype up their guy. Let's just enjoy the fact that a guy from Khazakstan and a guy from Australia is filling seats in MSG.... while Quillin is barely filling bathrooms on the undercard
        Quillin holds no weight what so ever in New York. He's a bozo! Undercard fighter for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
          What do ticket sale patterns generally look like after a week? Half is good? I thought they only went on sale after the New York presser on Monday?

Third parties?
          Im sure he meant the secondary market, ticket brokers

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            Of course you will.....it's not Wembley. What's capacity roughly? I remember i bought last min seats for khan Garcia at Mandalay bay and was towards back and could see everything I wanted to see.

Can't believe Perez is back on . He is mentally damaged . Sad to say
            Haha, I have really crap eyes, plus it's in the way back of the floor seating... I also hate when people stand up... i'm pretty damn short. I'm happy to be there though.

As for Perez.... I hope he's back mentally. Takam might've just been a really rough outing coming off that fight.... hopefully he's had time to recoup for this one mentally

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
              Quillin holds no weight what so ever in New York. He's a bozo! Undercard fighter for a reason.
              Must be dying inside knowing a foreigner is headlining in his homestate in the Mecca of boxing while he's still on undercards...NOT in his homestate

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post

Third parties?
                For his... I don't know. I always get mine early. Usually the big events are the ones that sell out really fast. I think Gambo/Crawford sold about 10k in a couple of weeks.... forget when I posted about that.

Tickets started presale monday then 12 West coast time.

Honestly, we'll know if they're good if they open up for more seating

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Should be noted they don't always make all the seats available at one time for whatever reason.
                  Cause they most likely wanna see how its selling.

Comment

if GGG can pack the garden up, i would be very excited about his future. i think hes close to being a star. easy to hype up and promote with those knockouts

Comment

how funny is that a jmw is the one that takes out the MW kingpin that GGG wanted so badly.... the dream match of GGG-martinez is literally dead in the water in a single night. cotto-GGG cant be ideal at all for cotto, especially with canelo/floyd fights in front of you.. so i can understand. It just kinda sucks ya know, ggg is like 32 or something and i really do think hes the best MW in the world, but hes going to have to wait even longer for a shot at the lineal championship

Comment

Working...
                      X