Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make no mistake we WILL see Floyd lose and here's why...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its possible I guess. As a fan I'd like to see him change the trend. He is one the only fighters I've heard talk about getting out in time with his health and speech while on top. So I guess we'll see in the next couple years. If he listens to most of these keyboard fight promoters he will definitely be beaten and broke when he bows out. At 40-50 mil a clip for the next two or three fights I imagine he'll have grossed the most in history if not already. That's a good start.

Comment

he found a way to not fight manny pacquiao for 3 years. As long as he keeps picking the right fights and performs to his level, he can keep winning no problem.

Comment

i give him 2 more solid fights.. then he should call it quits
        ive already seen sings he is slowing most notably his legs

its up to us the fans to be able to determine why he lost

im sure a million ppl will say hahah i told u so he wasnt tht great making meme disrespecting as they did with pacquiao
        i and a few other real fans know, floyd and manny are both atg
        in thier primes its hard to say if anyone could have beat them ever

Comment

Heh, I should have understood the logic of the disillusioned Paquiao fans from the night Manny got put to sleep. The reason why they've only flourished since the loss is that the only thing that changed in their minds was that their god was accidentally knocked from his perch, that doesn't however erase their blind delusional hatred for Mayweather. Not at all, no.....

I'm waiting for the next somewhat comprehensible narrative to emerge about the one who shall not be named. Don't worry folks, he'll lose eventually and all will be right with the world.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            if he faces any top competition/real threat he's getting sparked..... but as usual he'll cherry pick his way to big named low risk victories and gullible nuthuggers will eat it up and say he's the GOAT
            yea instead of the #1 and #2 guys in the division maybe he should fight unranked fighters

Comment

wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                wishful thinking.
                Haha, I swear I was about to post the same exact thing...

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  then you said "just like 50 cent said"?? really who gives a damn what he said??none of us know anything about Floyds finances...
                  ...because 50 Cent is a totally reliable source of information! What better to have in your bibliography than 50 ****in' Cent!?

Beyond the hilarity of this thread's title ("and here's why!" like you're some mother****ing scientist doing hard research here), I doubt Floyd loses to any of the opposition that he's been predicted to face. I think Martinez could give him a run for his money but as much as I'd like to see that fight, I don't see it happening.

Comment

It's actually NOT criminal to have a life, but some people treat it as such. Smh...

Comment

i think Canelo poses a lot of threats to an older Floyd. If Mayweather does lose I see him losing to Canelo Alvarez

Comment

Working...
                      X