Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacman is not shot, he is just not a thinker!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JMM out thought him, JMM was overwhelmed but patient and waited for the right punch to finish off Pac who was coming in time after time without any regards for JMM power, You can have all the power in the world but if you don't time it well and land it with precision then nothing happens even when you land it.

Comment

Thanks for the news flash but I've been saying it for years. Manny has zero ring-generalship, he solely relies on his physicals tools. Aways has, people who claims over the years that he has gotten so much better are correct, but only partially. He's become a better physical specimen over the years but always lacked the fight game brain. Marquez on the other-hand is like a chess-master in the ring, for a guy with limited speed, he uses timing superbly. Next to Mayweather the best counter-puncher in the game and right up there with with Floyd for ring generalship. Manny is what he is, a good brawler, who excels against face first fighters .
      Last edited by p4p-champ; 12-09-2012, 03:03 PM.

Comment

I think manny is more than a talented brawler he's a all time great he is just not very smart in the ring and will be out boxed by any thinker who does not just try to over power him.

Comment

i've always stated that pac is not a thinker. he just jumped in and out for the most part. the last couple of years he started to box a little though

Comment

He should fight Guerrero next he'll win and look sensational stay away from Bradley marquez and mayweather

Comment

Working...
            X