• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamboa allll day

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&o...#ixzz1tydi70eJ
      This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

[Click Here To Read More]
      This is the fight I'd like to see more than any other fight besides mayweather pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
        This fight won't happen no time soon but i'll give the edge to Broner
        Should happen next year

Comment

I think Broner takes it. Gamboa leaves himself open and has a suspect chin. Broner is patient, accurate and smart. And he has the power. Broner by KO.

Both guys will look good in the fight.

Comment

why would this fight happen? this is boxing. a great scholar once said "we ain't fighting to prove who's best."

Comment

I favor Gamboa based on experience and what I saw of Boner in the De Leon fight. Gamboa presents speed and good power and isn't as reckless as he used to be. But, Gamboa hasn't fought above 126lbs, hasn't fought in quite a while now and Boner seems to be a big 130 pounder. I'd definitely like to see it though.

Comment

first Ortiz was looking ahead to a Canelo fight

then Khan was looking ahead to a Floyd fight

and now Broner is looking ahead to a Gamboa fight

i hope the trend continues

Comment

After seeing Broner miss the 130 lb limit for the Escobedo fight (133.5), it's become even more obvious that he's too big for the division. Adrien can easily fight as a welterweight, something Gamboa could probably never do. I can see why Broner is so confident he can KO Yuri....

Comment

As expected, he's a 140-147lb fighter who cuts enough weight to beat up smaller guys. Now that he failed to make weight it's time to go up. He'll still be fighting guys who are a little smaller than him, but not to the extent he usually does so the fights should be a bit better.

Even at that, he still cant beat Gamboa.

Comment

Working...
                    X