No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren's Open Letter To Sulaiman on Chisora Ban

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren's Open Letter To Sulaiman on Chisora Ban

DERECK CHISORA has been banned indefinitely by the WBC for his behaviour at the Vitali Klitschko fight. His promoter, Frank Warren, is unhappy and has penned an open letter to WBC president Jose Sulaiman. Courtesy of SunSport.

[Click Here To Read More]

you tell'em Frank!

Comment

frank's tellin jose "pedazo de mierda" suliaman how it is....suliaman is garbage

Comment

Do you lime apples jose???? Hows you like them apples!!!!

Comment

Frank told him as it is. Take that Suliman

Comment

I'd be bothered if Chisora even had a sniff of a chance to get the belt. Maybe they think that when Vitali retires, there will be a mega scramble between all the fringe contenders to fight for the vacant WBC strap before Wlad has a chance to scoop it.

Hence Chisora bucking himself for a chance to be champ.

Comment

Suliaman's reply;...."Does anyone have Terry Marsh's phone number?"

Comment

Originally posted by Taylorslade View Post
                Suliaman's reply;...."Does anyone have Terry Marsh's phone number?"
                Lmao.

I've actually met him, When someone asked him if he shot Wank he said "I was at the Back of a very long queue" haha absolute legend.

Comment

I cant stand Frank Warren or his weekly rants but i agree on one thing, Suliaman is a posturous, self-righteous egotist! I cant stand the fat bastard, he's the sepp blatter of football - A FK'IN JOKE!!

Comment

I hope Chisora doesn't back stab Warren he has supported him through this whole saga.

Comment

Working...
                    X