Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm set to run into some money next year, I'm leaving Ireland...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eat a potato, Chester

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      We'd be glad to have you R!zzle.
      That's not Riz.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        Eat a potato, Chester
        Nice try, Cletus.

Comment

Comment

Come to Philly.... the greatest city in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
              That's not Riz.

Yeah I am

Comment

I agree about leaving Ireland, no disrespect. But USA is the best on the globe. I wouldn't recommend Thailand unless you're planning on learning some ill muay thai which is sick, but even then.. i wouldn't recommend Thailand.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  I agree about leaving Ireland, no disrespect. But USA is the best on the globe. I wouldn't recommend Thailand unless you're planning on learning some ill muay thai which is sick, but even then.. i wouldn't recommend Thailand.

Comment

DO NOT TAKE BIG MONEY INTO THAILAND you will get ripped off. They call wealthy Farang Bamboo "They let you grow then cut you down". I have seen it many times. Get yourself a book out there called Money Number One. It tells you the scams the women pull to wipe out westerners financially. You can buy apartments there as long as 50% of the block is foregn owned but not houses. If you marry a Thai wife you can buy a house in joint name but when you split she gets it and you have no standing.
                    Thailand is cheap to live in ,get your income sent there for your personal spending BUT DON;T BRING IN YOUR CAPITAL. I have seen too many people get ripped off and wiped out in Thailand. I used to spend a lot of time there.Don't underestimate Thais and Thai women they are deadly and opperate on a different level.
                    Go there and have a good time but don't bring the bulk of your finances with you. I had a friend that did that and his wife had him shot. Play things cool and low key and spend a lot of time learning the culture. When you see things as they really are you will be glad you took my advice.

Comment

**** snitchin pays well nowadays no wonder so many mans tun Snitch

JK

Comment

Working...
                      X