Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ugly horrible looking amir khan says froch should retire.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

double standards much

Originally posted by MAN IN BLACK View Post
    Please. The anti-Froch Squad bitches were crying like little schoolgirls over Carl LONG before those comments were made, so that **** is scarcely germane at this point. But, yeah, sure those remarks can be interpreted on a professional level . . . Carl wants to lure Calzaghe out of retirement.
    dude , the fact u think its ok for froch to have pops at calzaghe for a problem as big as cocaine when froch knows calzaghe has two kids just proves that u have double standards . ok for froch to slag of calzaghe on a personal level but when calzaghe bashes froch back it aint cool lol

Comment

Originally posted by seany123 View Post
      ok for froch to slag of calzaghe on a personal level but when calzaghe bashes froch back it aint cool lol
      Umm, what are you taking about?

Please direct me to where I said anything that suggests the bold. I don't give a tin **** what either man says about the other, that's my entire point.

I've been watching JC since 1997 . . . this thread of the discussion was about his queer-ass fairweather fanboys who can't leave what is said between the fighters to the fighters.

You dig? Or are you an irrational moron, too?

Comment

dude , the fact u think its ok for froch to have pops at calzaghe for a problem as big as cocaine when froch knows calzaghe has two kids just proves that u have double standards . ok for froch to slag of calzaghe on a personal level but when calzaghe bashes froch back it aint cool lol
        What you on about. Froch has been slagging off Joe for years!!! Joe always said Froch wasn't on his level and was proved right on saturday. The fella can't box for ****. I can picture him in a couple of years time on Prizefighter. No, Wait..... The fella can't even get a gig with sky!!! That says it all!!!!

Comment

lol

Originally posted by MAN IN BLACK View Post
          Umm, what are you taking about?

Please direct me to where I said anything that suggests the bold. I don't give a tin **** what either man says about the other, that's my entire point.

I've been watching JC since 1997 . . . this thread of the discussion was about his queer-ass fairweather fanboys who can't leave what is said between the fighters to the fighters.

You dig? Or are you an irrational moron, too?
          its all good if its on a proffesional level i agree but i dont agree with taking pops at people for cocaine use as calzaghe has kids and coke can fuk up familys and lives so laughing about that to lure a fighter out of retirement is beyond a disgrace imho . p.s im not a fan of calzaghe or froch so i dont care about the bashing usually but that was a low blow from froch .

Comment

Originally posted by amonb View Post
            What you on about. Froch has been slagging off Joe for years!!! Joe always said Froch wasn't on his level and was proved right on saturday. The fella can't box for ****. I can picture him in a couple of years time on Prizefighter. No, Wait..... The fella can't even get a gig with sky!!! That says it all!!!!

so beating kessler, dirrell, pacal, and taylor and brain magee and getting a bronze at the world amateur boxing champs means he "cant box for ****"

Seriously im against abortion, but some opf you on here are very good arguements for it...

Comment

funny

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
              so beating kessler, dirrell, pacal, and taylor and brain magee and getting a bronze at the world amateur boxing champs means he "cant box for ****"

Seriously im against abortion, but some opf you on here are very good arguements for it...
              even mckracken had froch losing a close fight . still no reply slim

Comment

Originally posted by amonb View Post
                Joe always said Froch wasn't on his level and was proved right on saturday.
                Not really. All that was proved is Froch has the moxy and brass neck to take his belt to quality fighters' back yards, pretty much knowing he needs a KO to win.

Oh, and - Froch is certainly worthy to share a ring with Joe. That's the other thing Saturday night proved.

Comment

yet again u seem to ignore fact that froch fought a 3 year older and declining kessler who also just came off a big loss to ward when calzaghe fought kessler he was an undefeated in his prime 28 year old two belt champion , stop being a nutthugger dude is beyond embarrasing for u . p.s calzaghe has proven he can do it elsewere aswell he has fought in u.s and germany and won so stfu slim anything u say is total blinded fanboy ****
                  Sorry to say, but Carl Froch is older then Kessler.

Comment

yes

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
                    Sorry to say, but Carl Froch is older then Kessler.
                    but did u not know froch only turned pro at 25 hes 32 now 7 yrs a pro so hes in his peak. froch says this himself too

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
                      I'm not sure he even taked trash about Khan.

He said he'll get knocked out if he gets hit on the chin - which is accurate.

He's been getting his digs in over the last year.He said that some friends told him that khan's fight with kotelnik was boring and yet he praised david haye for his fight with valuev when that was far more boring.

Comment

Working...
                      X