No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Shocked, Bellew Ready To Face Cleverly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Shocked, Bellew Ready To Face Cleverly

Nathan Cleverly has branded Juergen Braehmer "unprofessional" after the German pulled out of their WBO light-heavyweight title bout on Saturday.

[Click Here To Read More]

Strip Him.

Guys a joke.

Comment

He has defended his title once since 2009. Surely he has to be stripped. I'm surprised its not happened already.

Comment

Strip him.

Braehmers actions are embarrassing for the sport and for the fans.

Comment

Strip him...he's making boxing /WBO look bad.....

Comment

I hope it is Bellew, he is also ranking 15th by the wbo so they could strip Braehmer and have a valid title fight.

Plus I would love to see Clev Ko Bellew -- he is is a proper tool haha..

Comment

Strip him. Cleverly needs better opposition, but he deserves the title. Even being his last fight against that frenchman his worst performance ever. If this happen I have Cleverly by tko-hard beating in the middle rounds

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
                I hope it is Bellew, he is also ranking 15th by the wbo so they could strip Braehmer and have a valid title fight.

Plus I would love to see Clev Ko Bellew -- he is is a proper tool haha..
                i would also like to see bellow get KO'd the guy is full of it haha

Comment

Jurgen should be stripped, another bottle job. The title shold be vacant for Clev Saturday, I feel bad for Clev, cause he was obviously pumped for the schduled bout with Jurgen, now it's gone to dust.

Comment

Fkn Germans! they all need to be banned from boxing no one likes the nazi bstards their fighters are CHICKENS, their promoters are CHEATS and their fans are a bunch of CHUMPS. get rid of the lot of them

Comment

Working...
                    X