No announcement yet.

GGG vs Hopkins,Kovalev and Stevenson at 175

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    Lol so Hopkins can go up two weight classes coming off 2 losses to fight a big LHW - the number one at the time

But ggg can't ....

Hopkins weighed in at 156 vs Oscar. I don't think ggg has weighed below 158 in his entire professional career

Another example of holding different fighters to different standards
    Golovkin is 5'10 and never been above middleweight.

Borehard is over 6 foot tall and started his career at LHW. He has a much larger frame.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
      Wow is this a joke. GGG is a small 160lber!!!!! He's small enough to make 154 and fight at 154. Hell just about every other fighter in the world fight two divisions below their actual weight and GGG is one of the few fighting at a larger weight, for the honor and glory. GGG going by every other fighters today mentality would be a 154lber.

Stupid thread. Mods please lock this.

With that said, Golovkin KO's all of them besides Kovalev. Too big and strong.
      come on man stop it...

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        Lol so Hopkins can go up two weight classes coming off 2 losses to fight a big LHW - the number one at the time

But ggg can't ....

Hopkins weighed in at 156 vs Oscar. I don't think ggg has weighed below 158 in his entire professional career

Another example of holding different fighters to different standards
        What's the standards. NSB didn't tell Hopkins to move up. He chose to do that on his own.

Besides that...... You don't know how GGG's body would react to the extra weight. He might look like a fat, out of shape slob.

He's a small 160lber. Dude is 5'10. Come on now. He could make 154..... If he wanted to he could be fighting at 154 without any problems. I bet you he could even make 147 if he wanted to go the JCC Jr route

Comment

What's the standards. NSB didn't tell Hopkins to move up. He chose to do that on his own.

Besides that...... You don't know how GGG's body would react to the extra weight. He might look like a fat, out of shape slob.

He's a small 160lber. Dude is 5'10. Come on now. He could make 154..... If he wanted to he could be fighting at 154 without any problems. I bet you he could even make 147 if he wanted to go the JCC Jr route
          could make 154??? but never has...why?? ....why do ya'll get so defensive about a question about this man moving up all the time???175 would just be his 3rd division

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            come on man stop it...
            Dude whats wrong with what I said???

Golovkin is a small 160lber. Making a thread about him at 175 is just ridiculous lol come on bro

Comment

You think he can make 154 because he thinks he can for a fight with floyd??? Because once he stated that, thats when you guys started with that hes a small mw doe crap...if it that easy GGG should pursue fights with canelo,lara, kirkland and fight cotto at a cw of 155 for the belt..

Comment

Dude whats wrong with what I said???

Golovkin is a small 160lber. Making a thread about him at 175 is just ridiculous lol come on bro
                There are plenty of small fighters who move up man....Floyd is small at ww yet ya'll want him to fight middleweights...Manny is small at 147 yet ya'll want him to fight at 154 and 160...yet these 2 have climbed a combined 13 divisions..damn GGG cant go up 2?

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
                  You think he can make 154 because he thinks he can for a fight with floyd??? Because once he stated that, thats when you guys started with that hes a small mw doe crap...if it that easy GGG should pursue fights with canelo,lara, kirkland and fight cotto at a cw of 155 for the belt..
                  That is what confuses me....it is ok for him to move down and fight a 37 year old in his 5th division, but not up ??? wtf?? why do they have so little faith in him?

Comment

How tall was mike Tyson???

Comment

I like him over Stevenson inside a round or two, technically too good and Stevenson has a weak chin but I think Kovalev hurts him and Hopkins hugs him to a UD.

Comment

Working...
                      X